Part 35

Sana's Pov:

Right now I'm feeling so happy. We marked eachothers. He is mine and I'm his forever. I'm caressing his hair while his head is dipped in my neck.

He is still inside me. I was so shocked seeing his that thing, it was so big and when i took it in my hands it was getting bigger and bigger. I was scared that this will go inside me but he make everything so perfect. I'm so blessed to have him.

I was pulled out of my trance when he bit in my neck. He pulled away to look at me. Then he look down, i also followers his gaze and it shocked me to see the blood coming out me and on bedsheet.

"Sidharth yeh kya? Blood kyun? Aap theek ho?" I asked worriedly

"Baby it was your first time na isi liye blood aya," he said but i was still confused

"Agli baar bhi aya toh?" I asked and he chuckled

"Nhi ayega baby," he said kissed my head.

He pulled his thing out of me making me hiss. It hurts a little.

"Baby you okay? Ziada dard horaha hai?" He asked and i shook my head in no.

"Nhi wo yeh cheez nikaali na isi liye thora sa dard hua," i said and he started laughing loudly.

"Kya?" I asked

"Baby iska bhi naam hai yeh kya keh rahi ho cheez, thing" he said still chuckling

"Ohh," i said looked down as i was so tired.

"Baby tired?" He asked

"Yess," i said.

"Wait sona nhi main abhinaya," he said, stood up from bed and wore his boxers making me blush seeing him like this and then he went inside bathroom.

After 5 minutes he came back and took me in his arms.

"Jaan bathtub ready kardia warm water sy bath lene ke baad awaaz de dena main ajaunga," he said and placed me in the bathtub. I feel relaxed in the warm water.

Sid's Pov:

After coming out of bathroom. I looked at bed. There was a bloodstain. I felt happy seeing the blood as I'm the first one of my jaan and I'm the last one, I'll make sure of that. Our room smells of sex.

I quickly changed the bedsheet and put the previous one in laundry basket. I also took our clothes which were spread on floor and put them in basket. Then i heard my baby's voice.

"Sidharth," she said and i immediately walked in the bathroom. She was still in the bathtub.

"Baby feeling better?" I asked going in front of her

"Aap bhi ajao," she said again I'm shocked. My baby is giving me shocks today again n again.

"Pakka you okay with it?" I asked

"Ajao na maine sona bhi hai phir," she said while yawning and i chuckled. I pulled down my boxers and went inside the bathtub behind her.

I took her in arms. My dick is started getting hard again by the feeling of her soft skin again mine. I started rubbing her breast. She is lookin so gorgeous right now.

"Sidharthh," she moaned but i have to control myself now.

As it was her first time so i have to give her a break. I quickly put the soap on her body and then on mine. I washed us.

"Baby main towel le kar aaya," i said and she nodded. I stood up and she started blushing seeing me. I shook my head and smiled at her shyness. She is such a child.

I took the towel and wrapped it around my waist. Then i walked back to her. I made her stand and dried her with a towel. I tried my best to control myself from touching her breast because i know once i touched her there again I will lost my control.

"Jaan yahi ruko main abhi aya," i said and she smiled. I immediately goes towards the closet took my shirt and shorts then went inside the bathroom.

I made her wear my shirt and i just wear the shorts. I then took her in my arms and walked towards the bed.

I lay down her on bed and turned on the night dim light. Then i also went inside the duvet.

"Neend aayi?" I asked her and started playing with her nipples.

"Bebu," she said and looked at her

"Aap bhi sojao," she said and smiled.

"Okay," then i took her in my arms as she placed her head on my chest

"Good night jaan," i said and kissed her head.

"Night bebu," she said and slept. I was just watching her then i heard the sound of her light snores. I chuckled as i made my baby tired today. I again kissed her head.

"I love you baby," i said and she smiled in her sleep that made me shook my head at her. I also slept while watching her.

.

.

.

.

.
Hope you all liked this part.

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🤍