Part 43

Sid's Pov:

We came inside our bedroom then i heard her voice.

"Bebuu neend aayi,"

"Mere baby ko neend agai" i said and pulled her in a hug

"Jii," she said

"Chalo jaldi se fresh hojao phir sote hain okay?" I said

"Okay" she said and went inside bathroom. I walked to the closet and took out my shirt and panties for her. As i know she will call me to give her nightdress and also i want her to wear my shirt.

"Sidharthh aap ho yahan?" She asked from the bathroom. I smiled.

"Han baby kapre dun?" I said

"Jii," she said, opened the door and i gave her the clothes.

After 5 mins she came back in the room. She is just my angel. So pure and innocent but hot and sexy at the same time.

"Aap bhi fresh hojao shorts nikaal deti hun main aapki," she said

"Baby main khudi nikaal leta hun tu araam se lait ja," i said and she shook her head immediately.

"Nhi na main nikaalti hun aap jao aur jaldi se fresh ho kar aao aap ke bina neend nhi aayegi mujhe," she said pouting cutely. I went ahead and pecked her pout.

"Aaahh sidharthhh jaoo naa," she said while whining.

"Jaraha hun baby shorts nikaal de bss," i said and went inside the bathroom.

I took a cold shower. Then i asked sana to give me the shorts, she immediately gave me and i wore them then i went in our bedroom again.

"Jaldi aao neend aayi," she said yawning.

I turned off the lights and got inside the duvet, she immediately laid almost full on top of me and i encircled my arms on her waist. We both instantly slept in eachothers arms.

I woke up and looked at the time it was 4am and sana was sleeping not in a comfortable way. As her legs were on the other side of bed and he face was in my chest. I made her lay on her side then cuddled her from the back. I kept my face in her neck, my one hand was under her head and the other was on her breast. I also slept again while smelling her sweet fragnance.

Sana's Pov:

I woke up when the rays of sun were falling directly on my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw that sidharth is still sleeping. I looked at the watch and it was 9am. I should get ready and go downstairs.

I tried to came out of his arms but his grip tightened. Then i looked down at our posture thay we are in right now. His face is hidden in my neck and hand was tightly grabbing my breast. I don't want to wake him up but i have to get ready.

"Bebuu," i said and he licked my neck.

"Ummm bebuu," i said

"Hmmm," he hummed in my neck and literally my whole body vibrated by his husky sound.

"Bebu wake up naa," i said and finally and pulled his head out of my neck.

"Kyaa baby itni subha subha kahan jana hai," he asked in a sexy voice.

"9 baj rahe hain chalo aap bhi uth ke ready jao," i said.

"Acha biwi bss 5 min," he said

"Koi 5 min nhi jaldi utho wrna punishment mile gi," i said

"Kya punishment baby," he asked and now he was sitting on the bed so i also sat in front of him.

"No touching eachother for 2 days," i said and he immediately standup from the bed.