Part 33

Sana's Pov:

When we entered the room. I was lost seeing the interior of bedroom. As curtains were aside so she can see the room is between the trees. Everything is so perfect and cozy here.

"Baby yeh lo shirt," Sidharth said while coming out of the closet holding a shirt in front of me. It was white button shirt.

"Thank you bebu," i said, kiss his cheek and ran towards the bathroom.

I placed my hand on my heart and blushed. I'm the luckiest girl my love, loves me back. Today when he expressed his feelings, i felt so lucky. I'm so happy that he loves me. I never thought he would say i love you to me today. I'm his and he is mine. I smiled, shook my head and went to take a bath.

After taking the bath, i dried myself but then it hit me that i didn't bring my bra with me. As the dress had cups so i didn't wore the bra. I wore my white lace panties then the shirt. I smiled while smelling the shirt it smells like him. I looked it the mirror, my nipples were showing from that white shirt. 'Haye baghwan yeh kya ab aise kese unke saamne jaun? Aisa karti hun bathrobe pehn leti hun' i thought to myself then wear the bathrobe on the shirt.

 'Haye baghwan yeh kya ab aise kese unke saamne jaun? Aisa karti hun bathrobe pehn leti hun' i thought to myself then wear the bathrobe on the shirt

I once agin looked in the mirrir and nodded seeing myself. Now I'm looking okay. Then i walked back in our room.

Sidharth was laying on bed as his head was resting on headboard, he have already changed in some shorts in another room i guess. His eyes were closed but he opened then after sometime and here i was just staring at his chest. He is so handsome.

"Baby," he said cutely.

"Yes bebu," i said

"Jaan meri shirt nhi theek thi? Kuch aur dun pehnne ke liye?" He asked looking at me confusely as i was wearing the bathrobe. How can i tell him that forget the bra and now my nipples sre showing out of his white shirt? Rabba kahan phasa diya.

"Nhi sidharth," i said

"Phir bathrobe?" He asked now sitting on bed

"Wo si-sidharth eik mas-masla hogya tha," i said while stuttering. I making a fool of myself.

"Kya baby?" He asked now with a frown on his forhead.

"Wo main comfortable nhi thi isi liye," i just said what came into my mind at that time. Later i bit my tongue. 'Kya keh diya sana ab unhain lage ga tu unki shirt mein comfortable nhi hai uffff' i thought to myself.

"Ohh acha aaj raat bss guzar lo kal kapre mangwa dun ga baby okay," he said smiling but i can sense he is hurt by my word.

"Sidharth," i said and he looked at me.

I walked towards the bed and sat on the bed beside him.

"Suno na sidharth," i said holding his hands in my both hands. Now we are in front kf eachother.