Part 49

Sid's Pov:

I woke due to the sun ray and opened my eyes. I looked down to see my baby sleeping cutely in my arms, then i saw the time and it was 8 am. So i thought to wake her up.

"Babyy," i said and she snuggled more into me. I smiled seeing her.

"Jaan uth jao maa papa wait kar rahe honge," i said caressing her hair.

"Kya time hogya?" She asked still with closed eyes. So i thought to tease her.

"4 baj rahe hain baby itna zyada soliya tune," i said and she immediately sat up breaking the hug.

"Hayee itna soyi mein aaj? Haww yeh kya hogya, ruko main jaldi se fresh ho kar aayi," she said while panicking and that was it, i started laughing loudly.

"Kya hua?" She asked looking so cute.

"Baby subha ke 8 baj rahe hain," i said still laughing

"Kitna bure ho naa aap ruko zara," she said and started hitting me with a pillow that was on her other side of bed making me more laugh.

"Acha jaan sorry sorry ab nhi krta," i said while chuckling

"Pakka?" She asked

"Haan baby pakka," i said and kissed her lips then my eyes went down on her body. She was sitting and the duvet was in her lap so her breast were on full display for me.

"Kitne besharam bhi ho aap," she said and instantly covered her breast after feeling my gaze there.

"Baby dekhne de na," i said

"No utho chalo jao fresh ho kar aoo," she said and i smirked as an idea came into my mind.

"Let's bath together," i said

"Hain?" She said and chuckled looking at her shocked expressions

"Baby shocked aise horahi hai jese maine kuch dekha hi nhi ya pehle sath fresh nhi huye hon," i said chuckling at her reaction

"Sidharthh chup karo aap," she said shyly.

"Chlein baby," i said and she nodded. I stoodup and picked her up in my arms. We both were fully naked and my hardness was again started hardening by feeling her naked body close to mine. I opened the tap of the shower and we both stood up under it.

"Ummm," i heard her moan feeling the water on her body. I couldn't control myself more so i immediately pushed my hardness inside her making her scream my name but it surprised me that how much i affect her as she was already so wet for me.

"Sidharthhhh," she maoned when I started moving fastly inside her while my hands were busy in playing with her breast. We both came together and she kept her head on my chest taking high breaths.

When i felt her calmed down i said

"Let's get you cleaned jaan,"

"Hmm," she just hummed so i applied body soap all over her body and she was just leaning on me all the time.

I washed us both, then i wrapped a towel around my waist and made her wore a bathrobe. I again carried her then went back to our room and placed her on the bed.

"Kya pehne gi baby?" I asked her

"Kuch bhi de do," she asked while smiling.

"Acha jaan sun," i said gaining her attention fully.

"Bra kal wali hi pehne gi?" I asked

"Jii kyun ke mere paas aur nhi hai abhi," she said

"Okayy," i said and took out a cute dress for her.