Part 23

Sid's Pov:

I quickly changed my clothes and got ready after sana went inside the bathroom to change her clothes.

I sat on the bed and opened my phone but my mind goes on how i reacted today I'm feeling still very guilty that how i almost shouted on my baby. She's so innocent and was only saying to eat my breakfast. She was caring for me and what i did, I literally can't control my anger. But I've to work on my this anger as i don't wanna hurt my baby because of me again. As i was sending an important file to my PA at that time and i took my anger out on her.

Then she also forgive me that easily. She is such a pure soul. But when i asked her where she wanna go and she said shopping, i thought she is gonna do shopping for herself and then she said she wanna buy gifts for everyone, i literally melted knowing how much she cares for everyone. She's a selfless human being.

I was lost in my thoughts then i heard a click sound of door opening and my adorable baby came inside the room.

(Sana is wearing this)

S

he's looking so fucking beautiful in that short pink dress. Her ling sexy legs on full display. Her neck was almost covered from the collar of her dress than it hit me that she had wore this dress to cover those hickeys i gave her last night. I also found her staring at me and it made me smirk.

 I also found her staring at me and it made me smirk

(Sidharth wearing this)

"

Sidharth aap kitne handsome lag rahe ho dekha acha hua na kapre badal liye," she said cutely but i was grining as my baby have just said I'm looking handsome.

"Thank you lekin darling tu toh bari sexy lag rahi hai," i said while trying to hug her but she pushed me and walked towards the vanity mirror.

"Khud tyar hogaye mujhe bhi tyar hone do," she said and started doig her makeu

"Sweetheart rehne de na kal karlena abhi chalte hain," i said

"Chup kar ke beth jao," she said angrily and i nodded as i don't wanna on her sherni mode right now.

I opened my phone and started reply to my clients and PA. After also 20 minutes i heard her voice.

"Kesi lag rahi hun?" She asked and i was just gawking at her. She did a little makeup, her smokey eyes and nude lipstick caught my attention. I really wanna kiss her.

"Baby I can't control myself you're looking like just an angel, i wanna kiss you," i said walking towards her. She was blushing looking at the ground.

I pulled her face up by keeping my finger on her chin. We were both looking at eachother then i kissed her. God i missed the feeling of her lips on my lips. I only kissed her for a minute and pulled away. I looked at her and her lipstick was abit smudged. I traced my thumb over lower lip then on her upper lip and she moaned. Fuck i felt my pant tightening. I pulled my hand for her face and smiled

"Chlein darling?" I said and she nodding while holding my hand.

We sat in our car. I kept my free hand on her knee, i can feel goosebumps on her skin when my plam touched her bare knee. I was not cold today outside that's why i didn't said anything to her for wearing this short dress as there are no chances of catching a cold.

I pulled over infront of a mall. She was just staring outside

"Darling," i said and pressed her thigh over the cloth of her dress.

"Kahan kho hui hai?" I asked

"Yeh kitna bara aur pyara lag raha h, andr se kitna pyara hoga," she said jumping lightly like a child and i just chuckled.

We entered inside and she was so happy.

"Us shop mein chalein?" She said pointing towards a clothes shop. And we both walked inside the shop.

"Sidharth yeh neetu di par kitna acha lage ga na," she said picking out a black coloured shirt.

"Haan baby," i said and told the lady to pack this.

I paid and we both walked out of the shop.

We were walking there there was a gents assesories shop and sana pointed toward and i immediately know she wanna go there.

She was looking at different things of dad, her  father, akaash bhaiya and shehbaaz.

I was sitting on a couch and my phone started ringing, it was my PA. I told him to call me only if there is something urgent so it must be important that's why he js calling. I looked at sana and walked towards her.

"Sana yeh card le baby, PA ki call arahi hai abhi shop ky bahir hi hun. Pay karke direct babir hi ana okay?" I said and told her like a father would told his children so that they won't forget the way. And she nodded and tooky cards.

I walked outside, picked up the call and while talking all the time my eyes were on the exit of the shop. Almost after 20 minutes i looked my baby walking out with 4 shopping bags in her hand. I said bye to my PA and walked towards her immediately engulfed her in a tight hug. She hugged me back.

"Maa, mom aur neetu di ke gift reh gaye ab?" She said

"Baby baad mein ajayein ge baaki ki shopping karne?" I asked her and she nodded. I can feel she is tired. "Aur hogi bhi kyun nhi, yeh itna uchlati rehti hai eik jagah tikti nhi hai gadhi," i thought to myself.

"Darling tune apne liye kuch nhi lia na, chal teri shopping karte hain," i said and she shook her head.

"Mere paas sab kuch hai," she said smiling. God she is so fucking precious.

"Baby mere liye sirf eik dress jo main select karunga," i said with puppy eyes and she immediately nodded her head in a yes making me smirk.

We walked towards a shop where there were almost every type of dress. My eye fell on a red colour dress. Sana will look smoking hot in that dress I'm sure. So i quickly took it and said her to try this on.

"Sidharth yeh thora zyada exposing nhi h?" She said hesitantly and I know she is feeling shy.

"Baby I just wanna see you once in this dress, aur bahir nhi ana mujhe wahan awaaz dena main ajaunga. I don't want others to see what's only mine." I said possessively. I never thought i can be this much possessive for someone other then my family but she is now my family also.

She nodded and went inside the try room. I was waiting impatiently. I was now almost 10 minutes she went inside so i thought to ask

"Baby, all good?" I asked standing outside the door of try room

"Umm wo sidharth eik help chahiye thi," she said

"Okay baby open the door," i said and she opened the door and i went inside.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this part.

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🤍