Part 48

Sana's Pov:

I laid on the bed, sidharth turned off the lights then also joined me on the bed and took me in his arms hugging me.

"Bebu," i said while thinking about going to Jay bhaiya's home.

"Han baby," i heard him saying

"Aap kal office jao ge?" I said and looked at him by keeping my chin on his chest.

"Han baby almost 3 weeks hogaye main nhi gaya kaafi kaam hai," he said also looking at me

"Nhi jao na aap main aap ko miss karungi," i said looking at him

"Baby I'll miss you more, pta nhi kese rahunga wahan," he said

"Toh nhi jao na," i said

"Baby important hai na aur office toh nhi chor skta itne din hogaye dad sambhal rahe hain," he said and kissed my forehead

"Kis time jaoge?" I asked

"Subha nashte ke baad tujhe ghar drop kar ke chala jauga aur phir sham 7 baje tkk jay ke ghar chalein ge dinner par, theek hai?" He said and i nodded understanding everything. I have to understand his point of view also.

"Theek hai lekin jaldi ajana okay?" I said while smiling

"Yeh hui na baad aur han baby jaldi ajaunga," he said and kissed me.

It was a slow kiss as we both were sucking eachothers lips. He broke the kiss after 2 mins and hugged me tightly.

"Baby i wanna make love to you in this beautiful room where i saw you the very first time," he said and dipped his face in my neck.

"Okayy," i said and closed my eyes which made him immediately pulled away. I can feel his gaze on me even though my eyes were closed.

"Kya kaha baby tune?" He asked and i opened my eyes.

"I love you sidharth," i said shyly and hugged him.

"Love you too meri jaan," he said and tightly hugged me, then i felt his fingers were on the zip of my shirt, he pulled it down and broke the hug.

We were looking at eachother with so many emotions but love was the main emotion. His hands went to the hem of my shirt and took it off in a second.

"Baby bra nhi change ki?" He asked when he saw the same bra which i wore with the sarree.

"Wo aise hi," i said not wanting to tell him the reason.

"Jaan kya hua? Koi problem hai?" He asked while looking directly in my eyes.

"Wo sidharth pta nhi kyun bra ka size same nhi hai shadi se pehle jesa," i said shyly.

"Ufff my cute baby itni si baat thi bss?" He said pulling my both cheeks.

"Jii," i said

"Baby tune pareshan kardiya tha maine socha pta nhi kya reason hoga," he said and kissed my forehead.

His hands went towards my bra and unhooked it then his hands went more down towards my leggings and took it off. Now I was only in my panties.

"Yeh cheating hai," i said looking at him as I'm so comfortable around him that I'm not feeling shy even though I'm just laying in panties under him.

"Kya jaan?" He asked

"Yeh dekho aap fully dressed ho," i said pointing towards his clothes.

"1 min baby," he said and quickly took of his clothes and here i was just staring at his body. He is so muscular and strong.

"Ab khush hai meri jaan?" He asked and i shyly nodded as he was just in his boxers now.

He came above me again and took my nipple in his mouth making me moan. He gave my breast full attention for almost an hour making them full red and i kept moaning and pulling his hair with both of my hands.

Then he went down, took of my panties and started licking my juices which were leaking out.

"Sidharthh," i maoned loudly but then again took my palm to cover my mouth as i don't want anyone listen to our sounds.

"Babyy i love to hear you screaming my name in pleasure but please cover you mouth as I don't want maa papa to listen what we are doing," he said tooking his head out of my thigh then again started licking there.

I don't know how many times i cummed in his mouth and he was just cleaning me with his mouth and tongue.

"Baby ready?" He asked and i opened my eyes to see that he was ready to enter inside me.

I nodded my head and just that second he pushed his hardness inside me which made us both moan.

He started kissing me and moving inside me and we both came together at the same time but it looked like he is not in a mood to stop and started moving again inside.

After almost 5 rounds i was so tired and he seems to sense it

"My baby is tired," he asked caressing my hair.

"Bebu 5 baj gaye ab sojate hain thori dair," i said

"Hmm come here," he said and took me in his arms. I don't know when i slept as i was so tired.
.

.

.

.

.
Hope you all liked this part.

Please do vote and comment. Thank you 🤍