Part 32

Sid's Pov:

I quickly went outside the car to open the passenger door for sana. She also came out.

"Yahan kyun aaye hum?" She asked

"Baby chal dekhata hun main," i said and hold her hand.

I took her to the back of the hotel. As i have prepared everything in between trees. There is a forest behind this hotel that they owned that's why i contacted them.

"Sidharth yeh sab kitna pyara hai bilkul fairytale jesa," she said while walking towards our destination

"Aap ne sab kuch khud kiya?" She asked and i chuckled.

"Darling khud kese karta akela? Helper ne madad ki and yeah maine sab plan kiya," i said and she immediately kissed my cheek.

I hand automatically goes towards my cheek were she just kissed. I smiled on her cute antics and kept walking

As she was busy in admiring everything, my eyes went towards my ring. That one sana gave me before. I'm in love with her so much. This ring means so much to me that i can't even express. I'm gonna tell her today about my feelings. I can't control anymore, i wanna say i love you to her all the time.

"Sidharth yeh dekho," her voice pulled me out of my thoughts and i looked at her jumping excitedly. I laughed seeing her.

"Baby aage chalein?" I asked, she nodded and hold my hand tightly.

I took her towards the table for our dinner. I especially set the table in between two big trees. As i know it will make her happy.

"Wowww," she said seeing the arrangement

"Kesa laga meri jaan ko?" I asked

"Boht acha prefect. Thank you so much Sidharth," she said and hugged me. She pulled away and i saw tears in her eyes. I frowned

"Baby kya hua? Nhi acha laga? Koi problem hai? Ro kyun rahi hai?" I asked her worriedly

"Kisi me aaj tkk itna nhi kiya mere liye main emotional hogai. Khushi ke aansu hain," she said cutely.