Part 22

Sana's Pov:

Sun rays were directly falling on me. I opened my eyes, then i felt a large weight on myself. I looked down and there was sidharth sleeping on me. He was literally crushing me. His face was not my chest and his arms were around my waist.

I tried to get out of his arms as and he tights his grip more on my waist making sigh. I shake slightly but he didn't even move a little. So i again shake him but this time much hardly then the previous time.

He moved a little and said

"Baby sone de na," and dipped his face in my neck.

"Sidharth hato na washroom jana hai maine," i said

"Okay," he said while he let go of my waist and moved his face to my pillow, sleeping on his stomach. When i stood up, i immediately felt cold then i noticed that I'm not wearing anything other then my trouser. So i picked up the shirt and wore it.

I looked around the room and found my bra near the bedroom door. I blushed a little thinking about last night. Then i walked inside closet took a jeans and t-shirt with bra and panties. After that i immediately walked towards the bathroom.

I undressed myself, i took shower today because i wanted to. Then after drying myself with towel i wore my bra and panties then changed into my clothes. I walked back in the room and sidharth was still sleeping. I can hear soft snoring sounds. I looked at the time and it was 11 in the morning so i thought to wake him up after sometime.

I walked downstairs towards the kitchen to make something. I thought to make 'aloo ky parathe'. I made a messy bun of my hair and started preparing breakfast for us. I made the dough and till then the potatoes were boiled then i made the masala for parathe.

After preparing the parathe i looked at the watch and it was 12:30 pm. 'Sidharth ko chatni banane ke baad uthati hun' i thought to myself. I was almost done with preparing the chatni when i heard a sound from behind me. I turned around and there was my husband standing looking handsome as always.

"Good morning," i said looking at him.

"Morning baby," he said coming towards and then he kissed my head making my eyes closed. After that he pulled me in a hug. I felt very secure in his arms.

"Betho aap main breakfast laga rahi hun bs," i said pulling myself out of his arms and he nodded with a smile.

"Itni achi khushbu arahi hai, kya banaya darling?" He asked while looking at his phone. I blushed a little when he said darling to me as this always made my heart flutter.

"Aloo ke parathe banaye hain," i said while putting his plate infront of him. Then i looked at him, he was so engrossed in the phone and didn't even heard what i said to him. I just snatched his phone from his hand and he immediately looked at me.

"Breakfast karo yeh sab baad mein," i said

"Sana yaar phone de na important kaam kar raha tha," he said annoyingly

"Nhi pehle nashta," i said pointed towards his plate.

"Yaar main keh raha hun na phone do main important kaam kar raha tha, kha lu ga jab khana hoga, tang kiya hua hai," he said a little loudly. He looked angry. This is the first time he talked to me like this. I felt like crying but I'll not cry infornt of him. He will think I'm a cry baby who is always ready to cry.

"Sorry, yeh lo," i said placing his phone on the dining table and walked back in the kitchen.

Maybe he was busy but breakfast is also important na. How can he shout at me like that. Okay he didn't shout at me but he was a little loud. Also it's first time I've seen him angry. I felt thirsty so i opened the fridge and took a bottle of water.