Part 38

Sana's pov:

In bathroom sidharth just lovingly made me take the bath and cleaned me. I can see the love in his eyes for me. After the bath he made me wear a bathrobe and he also wore a bathrobe.

He took me in his arms and gently placed me on bed. I smiled at him.

"Darling bhook lagi?" He asked

"Hmm chalo dono kuch banate hain kitchen mein," i said and he kissed my head.

"Baby tu rest kar main khudi bana leta hun youtube se koi achi si recipe dekh kar sai hai?" He asked. I thought a little as literally I'm tired.

"Okay pakka na bana lo ge?" I asked.

"Han baby eik baar breakfast aur sandwiches bhi toh banaye the na tere liye ab is baar khana try krleta hun," he said

"Bebu wo easy cheezein thin naa," i said

"Koi nhi Sidharth Shukla sab bana skta hai," he said and i started laughing. He is so cute.

"Theek hai kulluuu, lekin abhi sath lait jao mere sone ke baad chale jana," i said and he immediately laid on the bed and took me in his arms.

I smiled and slept snuggling more in his chest.

Sid's Pov:

She was fast asleep but i waited till she is in deep sleep. During that time i was gawking at her body and face. I can see her cleavage from the bathrobe she is wearing. God she is looking so eatable but i have to control myself. She is already tired.

After 20 minutes i put her head on the pillow and stood up. I looked at her and she instantly snuggled into my pillow making me chuckle. I kissed her head lovingly and went downstairs to kitchen.

I'm thinking what to make for my baby then i thought i can make pasta and cake. I opened YouTube on my phone and searched how to make pasta first.

"Abeyy yaar yeh kya har video mein alag alag recipe hai, pasta toh eik hi hota hai," i said to myself then opened a video randomly and started boiling the pasta.

"Aahhh," i hissed looking at the cut on my finger.

"Yrrr kya itna mushkil hai yeh sab krna, meri baby ke bhi toh cut lagta hoga ughhh i can't even think about her in pain," i thought again and washed my finger as I don't have time to bandage it now.

After making the pasta i searched how to make cake. I took almost 1 hour to make cake at last i putted it in oven for 10 minutes. I waited 10 minutes and placed it in the fridge. Cake is looking good. But i didn't tasted both as i want my baby to taste it before me.

I looked at the time and it was 5pm.

"Yeh time ka toh pta hi nhi chlta meri baby ko bhook lagi hogi abhi ja kar dekha hun," i said and went upstairs in our room.

I smiled seeing her still hugging my pillow and sleeping. I also thought to take a nap for some time with my baby. We both are still wearing the bathrobe so i thought to change my clothes first. I went inside the closet and changes into short there.

I slipped inside the duvet with her then took her in my arms, kissed her nose and slept.

Sana's Pov:

I woke up and looked at him. He is sleeping but he have a frown on his forhead which is not looking good. So i moved upwards, caressed her forehead and now he is looking like my sweet husband.

I kissed her cheek and saw that he had changed in his shorts. I started tracing my fingers on her chest. He is so muscular and strong also very beautiful, handsome and cute.