Part 19

Sana's Pov:

I woke up with a smile on my face as I'm still in Sidharth's arms. My head on his chest, his arms around my waist. I looked up to see his face and he was still sleeping. So i thought to take the bath first.

I slowly got myself out of his grip and sighed. I then go towards the closet so take my clothes. When i walked out of closet and saw sidharth sleeping on his stomach, his face was fully dipped into the pillow. I chuckled a little and went inside washroom.

After i took a bath, i dried myself and wore simple full length yellow dress.

I walked back in our room. Sidharth was still sleeping so i thought to make breakfast for both of us.

I went inside the kitchen and started checking all cabinets to see what ingredients are available and what can i make. There was not much things so I've to tell Sidharth to go for grocery. I made pancakes, toasts, fried eggs, simple coffee for me and black coffee for sidharth as I've noticed he only take black coffee in breakfast.

'Uprr le kar jaun? Ya sidharth ko neeche bulaun?'I questioned myself

'Uprr hi le jaati hun, sidharth must be tired,' i thought to myself and placed our breakfast in large tray.

I took the tray in hand and walked towards our room. Door was slightly opened so i opened it fully with my foot pushing it. I looked towards bed and there sidharth was still sleeping. I slowly put the tray on the table infornt of our bed.

I sat beside sidharth to woke him up and started caressing his hair.

"Sidharth uth jayein," i said still caressing his hair.

"Hmm morning," he said and putted his head in my lap.

"Morning sidharth uth jao na subha hogai hai," i said caressing his hair and he leans more towards my stomach hugged my waist making me smile. I don't know why I'm so comfortable around him.

"Baby sone de na," he said in his husky morning voice. He sounds so hot like this- 'sana what are you thinking' i thought and shook my head.

"Sidharth maine breakfast bhi bana liya ab toh jao aap," i said and he finally looked at my face and sit on the bed.

"Itni jaldi kyun uth gai?" Sidharth asked looking at me

"Jaldi toh nhi 12 baj rahe hain Sidharth," i said and his said

"Fuckk, itna time kese sogya main,"

"Sidharth chalo fresh hojao, sab kuch wrna thanda hojayega," i said pointing towards the tray of breakfast and he nodded.

"Baby boht pyari lag rahi ho," he said while putting a strand of hair behind my ear. I just smiled and said

"Thankyou chal jao na,"

"Okay okay baby main washroom jaraha kapre nikaal do main awaaz dunga tbb de dena," he said walking towards the washroom door.

"Okay" i said and took a jeans and simple white shirt from closet.