Epilogue (last part)

5 years later

Sid's Pov:

"Dadda dadda," my boy came running towards me and i picked him up in my arms.

"Han ab kya kardiya aap ne," i said while pinching his cheeks. He is our son Zorawar Sidharth Shukla. Then i saw my beautiful yet sexy wife coming towards while passing glare to our son. He must have done something wrong as he is totally mumma's boy and only comes to me for protection form his mumma when he had done something.

"Sidharth aap isko aaj mujhse bacha nhi skte, is ne kitchen mein saare fruits niche pehnk diye," she said in an angry mode.

"Baby ghalti se hogya hoga hainaa bacha?" I asked zorawar and he nodded cutely.

"Koi ghalti nhi hui, is ne jaan pooch kar phenka hai sab, poochein aap kyun kiya yeh," she said pointing towards him. He is for sure my second child as my first child is my wife.

"Zorro aap ne kyun phenke fruits?" I asked

"Dadda wo maine socha mumma ko pareshan krta hu sorry mumma ab nhi karunga," he said.

"Aww mera bacha idhar aao, koi baat nhi," she said and took him from my arms. I looked at her shocked as 2 seconds ago she was fighting with him.

"Nhi baby isko punishment milni chahiye naa ghalti ki thi," i said

"Dadda my mumma is a baby," he said and i rolled my eyes.

"Sidharth aap bete ko punishment nhi de skte," she said

"Baby aapko toh de skta hun na," i said while smirking and she started blushing.

"Mummaa daddaa bhooko," zorawar said and started rubbing his stomach.

"Areyy bacho ajao khana lag gaya," mom said coming towards us.

"Daduuu main agaya," zorawar said and ran towards mom. We all chuckled seeing him. After the dinner mom said she will make zorawar sleep in his room. So me and sana walked towards our room.

I pinned my baby to the wall and locked the room.

"Sidharth chorein," she said breathing heavily. I love how i still have the same affect on her.

"I need you jaan," i mumbled and put my face in her cleavage.

" Sidharth zorro ajayega," she said

"Mom sula dein gi usko," i said and placed her on the bed.

"Door-," she started saying

"Krdia locked," i interupted and then took her lips in mine. I started kissing her passionately then quickly opened her blouse and bra. I took her one nipple in my mouth and started drinking he milk which is now only for me. She is so fucking delicious. Her everything drives me crazy.

"God, so tasty," i said and attacked her other nipple. My one hand undo her sarree and then i put my hand inside her panties. I made her cum 3 times using my fingers than replaced my fingers with my hardness. We both moaned loudly then cummed together.

Almost after 4 round, i lay down on top of her tiredly.

"That was amazing jaan," i said while caressing her curves.

"Aap har baar yehi kehte ho," she said and started giggling

"Baby because you're just amazing, delicious, cute, sexy, hot-" i started saying but she out her hand on my mouth stopping me.

"Bss karo aap mujhe sharam arahi hai," she said and i started chuckling.

Then we both heard a knock on the door.

"Mummaaaa," we heard zorro crying while knocking on the door.

"Sidharth zorro ro raha hai jaldi karo utho mere upr se," she said and i quickly got up and wore my trousers. Sana also wore her sarree and blouse quickly.

I stood up and opened the door.

"Kya hua mere bete ko," i said and picked him up in my arms.

"Mummaaa," he started crying loudly and sana took him in her arms from me.

"Aa mera bacha kyun ro raha hai, chup hojao zorro, mera babyy," she said and he started smiling seeing his mumma. I was adoring them both. They are so cute.

"Daddaa," he said opened his arms indicating me to pick him up. I smiled and took him in my arms.

"Mere bete ko kya hua tha?" I asked him

"Mujhe naa mumma aur dadda ki yaad aayi," he said cutely.

"Chalo ajao mumma dadda ke sath sojao aaj," sana said and he nodded cutely showing his teeths to us.

"Romance kharab kardiya mera," i murmured to myself but i thought my wife heard it as she slapped my shoulder.

I placed zorro in between the bed and we both laid on his both sides.

"Mummaa dadda i love you bothh," he daid and we both smile looking at our little son.

"We both love you too bacha," sana said and kissed his head.

"Yeah beta chalo ab sojao," i said and he nodded. After 5 mins i heard his snoring sound. We both chuckled seeing him.

"Thank you jaan," i said looking at sana

"Why?" She asked confusely.

"For coming into my life, for marrying me, for loving me, for always trusting me, for giving me our son, for making this Arranged Marriage a Love Marriage." I said.

"Sidharth thank you for always loving me and caring for me. I love you so much," she said.

"I love you too sidharth ki jaan," i said and kissed her forehead carefully not to wake up our son.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all liked this Story.

Please do vote and comment. Thank you to you all for loving this story. Now I'm writing my next story so please do read it. Thank you 🤍