Part 21

Sid Pov:

I heated up the pasta. Now currently we are seating beside eachother in front on dining table and we are eating the pasta silently. It was comfortable silence but then i heard Sana's voice

"Sidharth hum yeh pasta kal bhi lein ge, boht tasty hai yeh,"

"Haan baby theek hai," i said not looking towards her. But i think she didn't noticed it as she was lost in eating the pasta.

She is looking so fucking beautiful with those swollen lips and not to forget she's still without a bra. I'm sure I'll lose my control if i look in her eyes.

"Aap ko kya hua?" She asked. Fuck she noticed.

"Kuch nhi baby" i said but then i heard crying sound, i instantly looked up but i saw that she was crying

"Baby kyun ro rahi hai?" I asked and pulled her in my lap as she aas sitting beside me

"Aap mujhse naraz ho," she said and started sobbing

"Baby nhi kyun naraz hona hai maine?" I asked caressing her back. I hurts seeing her cry.

"Aap meri taraf nhi dekha main aap se baat kar rahi thi," she said with a cracked voice.

"Baby bataun kyun nhi dekha maine?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Baby tu itni pyari lag rahi, and with that swollen lips of yours you look so sexy. Aur tune bra bhi nhi pehni hui i can clearly see your nipples. Kese control krunga agar itni hot and sexy dikhe gi tu," i said and pinched her right nipple slightly

"Aaah sidharthh," she moaned when i pinched her nipple

"Baby i can't control myself now," i said and smashed my lips on her. She also started responding, her arms were around my neck and my hands on her waist. She moaned in my mouth when i slipped my tongue in her mouth.

I started tasting every corner of her mouth. She tastes even sweeter than honey. We broke the kiss when we were out of breath.

I just started kissing her neck. She was just moaning sitting in my lap. I was fucking hard and she was sitting in lap making me more mad. I just stood up and picked her up in my arms.

I walked upstairs to our room. When i entered our room i closed the door and placed her on bed. She is looking so beautiul laying there in bed.

I hovered over her and started kissing her again. We were kissing when my hands went towards the zipper of her dress. She was so lost in kissing me she didn't noticed it. I unzipped her dress and then my hands find the way to her bare back. I started caressing her bare back sensually.

I broke the kiss and started kissing her neck. Then i slipped her dress down her body. Now she was laying there with bare upper body. I looked up jn her eyes, she was blushing but I'm glad she didn't covered herself this time.

"Baby may i?" I asked because doing anything.

"Yes," she said while smiling.

I grabbed her boobs with both hand. God they fitted perfectly in my large hands, so soft i groaned feeling the softness of her boobs in my hands. I can feel her caramel coloured nipples getting hard in my palms.

"Sana you're so beautiful and these boobs are mine. Fuck you're all mine," i said and then kissed her both assets.

"Aaahhh ummm" she moaned when i attached my mouth on her right side breast and playing with the nipple of other side.

I was now sucking and licking her nipple. God she's so adorable. I looked up at her face still her nipple in my mouth but her eyes were closed. I left her nipple with a 'pop' sound and then she opened her eyes to look at me.