Part 10

Sid pov:

All rituals are done now and sana was smiling whole of the time. I just want her to smile like this forever. She is very innocent for this world, I'll make sure no one can take advantage of her innocence.

We were again on stage alone, so i asked her

"Baby tumhare friends nhi hain? Koi bhi nhi aya aaj?"

I was just curious that doesn't she have any friends. There were all family members from her side no friend of her.

"Nhi, wo maine kabhi koi friend nhi banai, kabhi zaroorat hi nhi pari, eik friend thi school mein lekin wo bhi kahin aur shift hogai uske baad koi friend nhi" she said and was looking sad so i tried to make her happy

"Okay baby, koi baat nhi main hu na," i said holding her hand.

"Aap ke bhi toh koi friends nhi aaye," she asked looking at me.

"Mera sirf eik hi best friend hai bachpan se his name is Jay. Wo vacations par gaya hua hai apni family ke sath so maine usko shadi ka kuch nhi btaya unka plan kharab hojata. Ab wapis aa kar pta nhi kya haal kare ga mera," i said while thinking about jay, he will literally kill me after knowing i got married without telling him.

Also about media, paparazzi and all, my manager will annouce my marriage news tomorrow after marriage because till now everything is private no one knows my marriage. And I'll introduce Sana to everyone on our reception.

"Toh aap ke friend ki shadi hogai?" She asked and there was hope in her eyes but idk why.

"Han hogai," i said and she literally started jumping and i was watching her with amused look. Thank god no one was looking at us otherwise my baby would be bery embarrassed.

"Sidharth, main unki wife ko dost bana sakti hun na?" She asked and i got it now she wanna be friends with Mahi (Jay's wife). And i nodded while chuckling

"You know they also have a 3 years old daughter" and just by hearing this her smile get more wide.

"Really? Kab ayein ge wo log? Maine milna hai na," she said cutely just like a baby.

"Ja bhi aaye I'll make sure sab se pehle tumse milein," i said holding her hand more tightly.

"Thank youu," she said looking at my mom as she was walking towards us.

"Sidharth, saare guests almost chale gaye hain chal aja hmein bhi chalna chahiye ab, and sana beta believe me you were looking just like a pari today" mom said kissing Sana's head this made me smile but sad at the same time. I didn't even got to touch her or talk to her alone and it's time to go back.

"Thank you so much auntie and auntie ap chalo hum 5 min tk ajayein?" she looking at me and her mom nodded with a smile patted my head and walked away.

"Sidharth aap wahan zara side par aao ge?" Sana asked me and i looked at her confusely

"Han baby lekin kyun," i said while i stood up and she just grabbed my hand and took me at the side where there is no one.

"Sidharth aap aaj boht ache lag rahe ho," she said and i looked at her dumbfounded, she could have said that there why she took me here?

"Thank you, you yourself looking very beautiful, just an angel," i said and there she starting blushing again and said a small thank you looking down.

"Lekin baby yahan kyun layi? Wahan hi baat kar lete," i finally asked out of curiosity

"Ohoo acha batati hun, ankhein bnd karo," she said and i asked "why?".

"Close your eyes naa, pleasee" she said cutely and here i closed my eyes.