Part 11

Sid Pov:

When we reached and entered the venue. All of us was just looking at the arrangement. It's beautiful.

We all greeted everyone

We all greeted everyone. Everything is perfect, but I'm still not liking it as i wanna see sana. I was busy in my thoughts when dad said "muhrat hogya hai sid mandap mein ajao" and i smiled while nodding my head.

When i sat there my eyes were only searching for My Baby. And then she came with her papa looking exactly like a moon goddess. Her eyes on ground, her lips full red i fucking wanna kiss, suck and bit them. Her dress is full red and golden. Bangles in her hand, ughhh now my eyes went to her birthmark and her cleavage that was on full display. I'm loosing my fucking control like a honry teenager. But what can i do she is looking beautiful and perfect walking towards me.

Then she sat on her seat beside me. Oh myy god her fragrance is so sweet. I can't wait to taste her, suck and bit every part of her body. But right now I've to focus on wedding. Our wedding.

Sana Pov:

I was sitting in my room while thinking about everything. Wedding, sidharth, my family, his family, then shook my head when i heard a knock on my room's door i said come in when papa came and said that we have to go to mandap.

When i entered in that place my eyes only fell on Sidharth. He was looking so handsome. He is perfect as always. Sometimes i think how can someone look this handsome all the time. He is looking so hot in the outfit he's wearing. Then i just looked at ground when everyone felt my presence. I'm feeling shy. Also sad as I've to leave my home that's I've been living for the day i came in this world.

Then i sit besides sid. And priest started the rituals. At the end he said to sid to put mangalsutr around my neck. When he was putting it i saw my mangalsutr.

 When he was putting it i saw my mangalsutr

It as so beautiful, elegant and pretty. I instantly fell in love with it. I will keep it with me forever. I'll try to be the best wife.