Part 16

Sidharth and Shehnaaz both went inside living room and found everyone sitting there.

"Areyy agaye tum dono, tumhare baare mein hi baat kar rahe the hum," ashok dad said and they both sit on the couch.

"Kya baat dad?" Sidharth asked being confused

"Beta wo tum dono ke honeymoon ki baat kar rahe the," rita mom said making sana and sid shocked. Sidharth really wanna go to honeymoon with sana but he didn't know that she would be comfortable or not so that's why he didn't planned their honeymoon. He is waiting for the right time.

"Mom main khud plan karlunga jab hamein jana hoga," Sidharth said and sana felt it kinda rude but everyone didn't bother as they were used to his this behaviour.

"Beta kyun? Hamne toh plan karlia hai sab kuch.Ab tum dono ko jana hoga bss aur reception bhi humne jab tum log wapis aaoge tbb ka plan kiya hai," rita mom said

"Yaar mom aap samjh kyun nhi rahe hum-," sid said but sana interrupted hum and said

"Haan mom hum jayein ge, thank you itna kuch karne ke liye," and sidharth was only watching her with wide eyes and shocked was literally wrriten on his face.

But sana was not thinking like him. She thought to herself 'itne pyaar se plan kiya hoga sabne humein jana chahiye Sidharth ko baat mein samjha dungi'.

"Meri pyari bachi, aur tune Sidharth ab bhi nhi jana? Ya main chali jau apni bahu ke sath," rita mom said trying to sound angry. She knew everything what Sidharth is thinking that's why she planned this honeymoon so that they can know eachother when they are alone and away from all responsibilities.

"Nhi mom jaunga main, main toh wese hi keh raha tha, mazaak tha aap sab serious hogaye," Sidharth said rambling a little as he knew if he said no so his mom would really go with sana. She does what she says.

They all starting loudly by seeing sidharth that desperate, sid just mentally face palmed himself as he knows now they're gonna tease him and sana was just blushing.

"Sid itni jaldi hai toh abhi nikal ja," akaash bhaiya said

"Kya yaar bhaiya aap bhi, mom dekho na inko," Sidharth whined like a child looking at his mom and sana was just adoring thier bond with a smiled on her face.

"Akaash na tang kar abhi flight ka time nhi hai," rita mom said and again all starting laughing

"Mom aap bhiiii," Sidharth again whined and this time sana was also laughing with all of them. When sidharth looked towards sana he was just smiling watching her face 'how can someone be this beautiful' he thought to himself.

"Dad lekin office, meetings aur clients wagerah?" Sidharth asked as he know now he handles everything. Dad was almost at home because he didn't let his dad do anything.

"Sidharth beta kuch dino ki baat hai main chala jaun ga office teri jagah. Aur agar kuch ziada important hua toh phone kis liye hai?" Ashok sad said rolling his eyes.

"Dad but-," Sidharth was saying something but ashok dad interrupted him

"Koi but nhi you're going that's final. Yahan honeymoon ka plan chal raha hai aur tujhe abhi bhi office ki pari hai. Mera honeymoon hota na poora office hi bnd karke chala jata apni biwi ke sath, kyun rita?" Ashok uncle said winking at rita mom and she blushed a little but covered it and said.

"Ashok chup raho aap, aur Sidharth beta bss tu jaraha hai kal basf khatam," and here sana was seeing everything and admiring all of them. Then it hit her that where they are going?

"Wese mom humne jana kahan hai?" Sana said and they all can see sana was now talking to them like a family and she was not shy anymore that made them all smile.