Part 41

Sid's Pov:

I woke up then looked down at my love in my arms she was already stirring in her sleep and then i saw her beautiful eyes opening slowly.

"Morning baby," i said and pecked her lips.

"Good morning bebu," she said and snuggled into me while i wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"Bhook lagii," i heard her mumbling in my chest.

"Meri jaan ko bhook lagi?" I asked and she nodded

"Baby aaj wapis bhi jana hai india yaad hai na?" I said and she suddenly jumped excitedly and sat on the bed. I looked at her body as she was naked sitting in front of me. She followed my gaze then immediately covered her breast with duvet and i quickly snatched it from her.

"They both are mine don't cover them," i said and pinched her both nipples in between my index finger and thumb. She moaned and i smirked at the effect i have on her.

"Bebuuu chalo na kuch khate hain phir jana bhi toh hai wapis jaldi se," she said and i nodded while chuckling

"Han baby tu fresh hoja eik dress liya tha maine tere liye wo pehn kar ready hoja phir breakfast ke liye chlein ge aur wahin se plane mein okay?" I said and she was looking comfused

"Baby kya hua?" I asked

"Sidharth wo main dress pehn kar jaungi ghar saree nhi?"she asked and i sighed.

"Darling tu jis mein comfortable hogi wohi pehnna okay? Koi kuch nhi kahe ga tujhe, jo marzi pehn. Teri life hai aur tujhe haq hai ise apni marzi se jeene ka," i said

"Lekin meri life meri zindagi toh aap ho." She said and hugged me. Our bare chests were tightly pressed against each other but right now my focus in just on my baby

"Darling tu jo chahe pehn skti hai dress, sarree, lehnga, jeans, top, tshirt jo bhi ka matlb hai jo bhi. Wese i prefer you naked in front of me," I said and winked at her. The last line was to change the topic and i can see it did worked as i saw her expressions changing quickly.

"Hayee kitne chaant ho na aap chalo dress do," she said

"Sweetheart ajana bathtub tkk chilor aaun phir dress de du ga,"i said and picked her up in my arms. I took her to the bathroom.

"Bebu i wanna take a shower today, aap dress de dena bss," she said smiling at me so i kissed her head and walked out of the bathroom.

I took the dress, a new pair of lace bra and panties which was placed at the side of closet and walked back in the room waiting for her.

"Sidharth kapre?" She said and i quickly go towards the bathroom and knocked the door and she opened it slightly and i gave the clothes to her.

"Baby ready hojana main bhi sath wale room mein jaldi se ready hojata hun tbb tkk," i said as she closed the door again.

"Okay bebuu jaldi ana," she said making me smile. I took my clothes and walked to the other bathroom.

 I took my clothes and walked to the other bathroom