2

"Yeah," the man grumbled and me and Glenn went our separate ways. I quietly walked down the alley with my pack on my back and went up to the bike. Picking it off the kickstand I wiggled it a few times to hear the gas slouch around, it sounded like half a tank, enough to get me to the bags and pretty boys' alley. I hopped onto the bike, flicked the kickstand back, and started it up. The sound was beautiful but I didn't have time to swoon over it. Kicking it into gear I slipped the flare into easy reach of my jacket and drove out of the alley.

A few gunshots rang out and I grumbled at the man's back as he ran away, I slowed the bike just enough so I could reach down and grab the bag, I slung it over my shoulder and briefly looked up and made eye contact with a man in another alley, he had a bat in his hands and he glared at me. The moans and groans of the walkers pulled me away from the man's cold stare, the walkers were leaving the dead horse and starting to come after me, the herd broke into two and the other part went after the man, the alley was crowded so I went back into an alley, I ditched the bike but kept it running, hopefully, the noise would draw the walker to the bike and not me, weaving in and out of the back alleys I rounded the corner to the aller pretty bow was supposed to be in and the walkers turned to me, some of them were grabbing the latter on the side of the building "that's new" I mumbled

I made a mental note of what I saw. "Go around we'll meet you a few buildings over the right'' a pretty boy called out from a platform on the side of the building, I lit and tossed the flat down the way I came and ran in the opposite direction to the next building that had a fire escape and an alley that wasn't full of walkers. I had to climb a dumpster and then jump and pull myself up onto the first platform of a fire escape. The ladder on this one was rusted into the up position but that was fine, I ran up the steps as fast as I could.

When I reached the top a body crashed into me and knocked me down "Now pretty boy, I didn't think you be falling for me this fast" I chuckled as he picked himself up off me "Sorry tripped on the gravel" We both smiled and he helped me up, the guns of gravel crunching under the other man's feet made us look in his direction. I froze my mouth open and just stared at the familiar head of dark circles and blue eyes "Rick?" my eyes filled with tears, he took a moment to find his footing and ran to me, we hugged each other tighter than the day we met. "I thought- I knew you weren't dead but I didn't think id..... 'd see you again" his neck muffling my words "Me too" he kissed my neck then head, forehead, and one long loving kiss on my lips "time to go" I nodded to Glenn and Rick took the guns from my back

We followed Glenn for another few rooftops until we came to one with a hatch. Glenn picked up his radio and changed the channel. I was holding Rick's hand. "Two geeks in the alley got some guests," Glenn talked into his radio. He tossed his bag down after he opened the hatch "Hey, why'd you stick your neck out for me back there" Glenn squinted from the sun and looked up at Rick "Call it stupid hope that if im that far up shits creek someone would do the same for me" I and Rick both smiled and I followed behind glenn as he climbed down with rick coming in last "how many in your group pretty boy?" I asked blindly following behind him in the dark "A lot, I only got a few here in the city the rest back at the old quarry on the outside of the city" I nodded "Smart, close enough for runs but far enough away so the walkers to pick up on your smell" both men gave me a questioning look "they can smell that your living" glenn shrugged and two people came out of a backdoor in gear in baseball bats they beat the two walkers in the alley and the three of us slipped passed into the store.

A blond chick grabbed Rick by the collar of his shirt and pointed her gun to his head, I quickly drew mine and pointed it to hers, with the safety off I might add "Put it down" I used my major voice, I saw the small smirk from Rick good to know it still turners him on I thought. The blond girl stared at Rick, her lip slightly quivering, "Andria" a man walked up to us and she finally pulled away, dropping the gun and I returned mint to the holster on my thigh. The small group brought us out to the main part of the store the walkers outside banged on the glass door one of them had a rock in its hand and used that to bang on the glass "They're getting smarter" I mumbled, gunshots rang out from on the roof, that didn't help all it did was draw them to the store "Dixon" one of them yelled Dixon? It can't be. I ran right behind Andria and she burst through the door onto the roof.