19

Rick pov

After checking in on y/n - who insisted I take a shower because I stink apparently, and taking a quick 5-minute shower I made my way over to the tower, the sun long set before my boots hit the grass, and slowly I made my way up the tower, my boots making metallic thuds on the metal staircase. The hatch was a little hard to get open but when I did I stopped in my tracks, there was Daryl in nothing but jeans lighting a candle, and several other candles were already lit creating an orange glow to the room.

"Hey" Daryl's voice was gruff and low, "what's all this?" I asked stepping fully into the room "thought we could" he stopped, and scratched the back of his neck no longer the confident guy he was seconds ago "if ya want to" he looked a little sad. I couldn't help but smile. I walked up to him, he stood about half a foot taller than me. wrapping my arms around his waist I rested my forehead on his bare chest "of course I do, are you sure?"

"Yeah" his voice sounded like a husky grumble. I slowly placed open mouth kisses on his chest "have you ever been with a man?" I wanted to know where he stood so I knew how to go about this "no, but y/n she uh, she told me some things" his face was bright red so that's why they went out this morning I pushed him up to the desk "and what did she tell you" I really wanted to tease him more he stumbled over his words. "What's your safe word?" I took the lead in the conversation knowing that would be one of the first things she told him about. She was very adamant about having one when we first got together.

I continued to leave open mouth kisses on his chest moving down painfully slow "arrows" I was on my knees now, his bulge growing larger "tell me what you want?" I wanted him to set the pace. He looked a little conflicted, maybe that was a loaded question "first, top or bottom?"

"Top" I nodded, "what do you want me to do to you?" I looped my fingers, threw the bent loops and pulled his hips a little closer to my face to give him a hint of what I wanted. I didn't think his face could get a reader but it did. I hummed and pulled down his pants letting his already hard cock pop out, it hit my cheek, and his eyes darkened. Looks like he's warming up "hands on the desk no touching" there's nothing wrong with my topping from the bottom right? He did as told.

I took his cock in my hand and slowly pumped it up and down. He let out a frustrated growl and thrusted his hips forward so to antagonize him more I kissed his groin right next to the base, stopping to suck on a few places. Finally, I left open mouth kisses all the way up his shaft. Once I got to the tip I gave it a lick before taking what I could, hollowing out my cheeks, he threw his head back and let out a moan. My pace picked up. He was a lot bigger than the strap ons we had back at the house so when I thrusted a little too hard I gagged, my eyes started to water but I didn't stop, I've waited for this for a long time.

I pulled back and it made a pop noise from the suction, I continued to rub hum while I sucked on his balls a deep groan left his throat "good boy" the way his cock jerked it seemed like he enjoyed being called that. I gave the tip another kiss. "Are you ready?" I looked up into his dark eyes, "clothes off and on the bed"

The husky voice from earlier was back "on my back or arms and knees?" he turned to pick something off the deck "back" I did as ordered, my erection was painful against my jeans so it being free felt good. Daryl lost his pants and slid a condom on and he had a bottle of lube in his hands "do you want me to return the favor?" his cheeks a light pink "only if you want to" he nodded and got onto the bed, he positioned himself between my knees and kissed the life out of me.

His hand trailed down my chest stopping to flick over my nipple while he kissed my jaw. I sucked in a breath when he grabbed my cock, he was rough but gentle at the same time. "I'll try it next time," he whispered in my ear. I bucked my hips into his hand losing my patience "not yet love" he stopped and sat up on his knees, she squared some lube on his fingers "how do I start?" he looked so adorable "one finger at first then two when it gets a little looser when you can fit three in comfortably then you can put your cock in" he nodded and gently put his fingers in.

It might have been his first time but he was good at it, "Daryl" was more of a breathy moan than the annoying voice I was going for "tell me what you want" so he's topping now huh? Let's see if he liked being called that his fingers stopped still inside me "I want your cock daddy" I didn't think his eyes could get darker but again I was wrong, so he likes good boys and daddy, maybe he's a switch too were going to have to explore that he put more lube on his cock and lined up the tip "you sure?" he asked, I nodded I couldn't take it anymore I need him "use your words baby"

"Yes" he trusted fully in, letting out a deep groan in my ear "it's okay, take it slow" I whispered to him, it felt so good to have him in me, he switched between slow and fast thrusts every time he hit the right spot causing me to dig my nails into his back, he used his right forearm to support himself while the left went down and started jerking me off, his grunts mixed with my moans and filled the tower, "Daryl, I'm close" by his sloppy thrusts he was too. A few more jerks and I came all over my stomach. He tucked his head into the crook of my neck and came soon after.

He rested his body on mine for a few minutes, I could feel him still hard in me making me think we were going to go again but he pulled out and sat on his knees I pushed myself up on my elbows, and he just stared at me, I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks. The thing he did next instantly made me hard again, he looked me in the eyes as he liked my cum off my stomach, and he didn't leave anything behind "fuck me" I whispered "again?" he cocked an eyebrow and smirked.

I didn't think I could go again, I just dropped back onto the bed. I heard him shift before bringing an apple and a water bottle over "thanks'' he hummed and pulled me into him so I was laying on his chest "how was it'' I doodled on his chest with my pointer finger "good, not as scary as I thought" his calloused hand sent goose bumps over my back as he lightly rubbed it "next time let's try with the three of us" I suggested. I got a lazy grunt in response so I closed my eyes deciding to join him in his slumber.