36

Daryl kissed my shoulder while Rick sat on the sofa. The both of us know you're going to join slowly and gently wary of any injuries he lifted my shirt. It felt like he was teasing Rick more than anything and I was all for it. I turned to face him slowly lifting his shirt to reveal some light bruising but otherwise, he was alright. My hands trailed over his chest and stomach, the hair had gotten out of control but I wasn't going to complain. My hands dipped down to undo his belt and pants, pushing them down slightly so they'd fall off and I pushed him to sit a little too close to Rick

Rick shifted and eyed me hungrily, I slowly lowered myself on Daryl after fully undressing, I wanted to drag this out and make both of them suffer a little but I also wanted to savor this moment, we didn't get the chance to do it often especially not with the three of us at the same time. Daryl gripped my waist and pushed me fully down, "impatient are we" I teased, soft breathy moans slipped out of us, and we were fully aware of the people just outside the thin door.

The both of us moved in sync, Daryl trusted the best he could when I lowered myself on him, I used his shoulder to support myself, throwing my head back at the pleasure. I side-eyed Rick, I wanted him to join us. Looked like the look worked, he stopped stroking himself and undressed fully.

We watched him intently. We wanted to know his next move, and it was one I didn't expect. He stood up on the sofa and grabbed onto Daryl's hair, and the two exchanged a look "Daryl" Rick's raspy voice filled the silence Daryl opened his mouth, and slowly Rick used it to get himself off, Daryl didn't miss a beat and continued to guide me, just watching them made me all hot and bothered. Every now and then Daryl would change the pace and make me moan louder than I wanted.

Rick thrusted into Daryl's mouth a little faster, he was close, I wanted to see if he would take it or not, I couldn't keep my eyes off them. After a few more sloppy thrusts Rick came into Daryl's mouth when he pulled out and before Daryl had the chance to swallow I grabbed his chin and kissed him shoving my tongue in his mouth tasting Rick.

Rick wiped my chin before instructing us to lay down with me on top. I had some idea of what he wanted but we didn't have lube. We stayed still letting Daryl just soak in me while Rick rummaged in his bag "who thinks to pack lube in an apocalypse" I was a little surprised "I did" he licked his lips obviously liking the view.

Lubing up his fingers he slowly stretched me until he could enter without hurting me, not that I didn't like a little pain during sex but I still had to walk after this. Both of them just stayed there for a minute fully in both of my holes, my breathing picked up. It was a little painful but definitely overwhelming "shh, it's ok we've got you" Rick kissed my shoulders whispering in my ear.

It took them a minute to get a rhythm but once they did I was a moaning mess when I wasn't kissing one of them I bit Daryl's shoulder to muffle the sounds. Every time Rick pulled out Daryl thrusted in, they never left me empty. The three of us were tired from the last few days so I knew we wouldn't be long, and their thrusts became sloppier by the second. Rick reached between our bodies and rubbed my clit, bringing me over the edge and clenching around the two, they both thrust in at the same time coming at me. The three of us just lay there for a few minutes before dressing and heading out to the others.

ignoring their knowing looks I went outside to walk the parameter before meeting the others out front "mom, you alright? Your walking funny" he did not just- "your fathers a pain in my ass" Maggie spat out her drink, Glenn choked on his beans, Daryl smirked, Rick went beet red and Abe and Rosita laughed while Beth and Carl didn't get it "we need to find food" I tried to change the subject but it looked like it didn't work, all of us just laughed while father Gabriel looked at us disgusted at what we did. I shrugged my shoulders at him and walked away with Daryl and Beth trailing behind.