Merry Christmas

A/N Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone, here's a Christmas present from me to you, a Christmas episode 

"Rick don't you dare" y/n giggled as Rick chased her around the living room with the can of snow that was supposed to be on the tree "You started it" the fake show fell from his curls as he chased her, the coffee table with Santas half eaten cookies and half glass of milk acted like a barrier between them. They looked at each other as the snew fell gently outside in the cold night, the electric fireplace was on and the handmade stockings hung on the mantle filled with candy and small toys "Rick" she tried to be threatening but a giggle poked out.

She laughed and ran as he jumped over the table and chased after her into the kitchen, the pack of cookies still left open, the chips ahoy getting stale, the carton of milk almost empty also sat on the counter beside the sink full of the dishes front he nights meal. Rick smiled as he backed y/n against the wall of the kitchen "You dished it out, only fair" She tried to be serious but the joy was clear on her face, the healing bruises from training dotted her neck and arms. As she tried to block her favorite ugly Christmas sweater, the sleeves pushed up to her elbows "Don't you dare ruin this"

Rick hated that thing, he had gotten it for her on their first Christmas together as a joke but y/n loved it and unfortunately for Rick came with her when she moved in, they were loud, laughing and semi-yelling at each other "Shh, you'll wake carl" rick reminded her that the two-year-old was in his room fast asleep, the baby monitor sat on the mantel with the battery flashing signaling it needed to be charged.

As he walked closer Rick abounded the can of fake snow on the counter and grabbed y/n from behind as she tried to run away "I don't think so missy" she giggled as he pinned her to the counter, bending her over it "Oh? Going to give santa a show are we?" y/n giggled as Rick looked at the life-size singing Santa in the living room, corner pointed in their direction, he hated that think it would always scare him when he came down for a drink in the middle of the night and that thing was looking at him as soon as the light from the fridge lit the room.

"Maybe he aint getting anything from Misses Clause" she laughed at his comment "Too busy getting it on with the elves I suppose" y/n shot back making Rick chuckle as he lifted her skirt he groaned as he saw her thong with his name across the top in the metal charm, "thought you were joking when you said you were going to get it" he ran his thumb over the cold metal charm and undoing his belt with the other hand "hands behind your back" y/n did as she was told and Rick quickly used his belt to tie her wrists together.

Rick groaned and y/n moaned as he pushed into her. His hands gripping her waist as he moved, he kissed her neck and cheek as y/n laid her head on the counter the kitchen was filled with moans and groans and the sound of skin slapping against skin joined the symphony of pleasure, the grinch played into the living room seeping into the kitchen. Rick untied her hands before it became too uncomfortable for her, he leaned over her and put his hand over hers lacing their fingers together Rick's other hand went to her throat and pulled her head back to kiss her.

y/n was the first one to come undone as her legs shook and Rick followed soon after, resting his head on her shoulder as they caught their breath "You good?" he gasped softly, y/n nodded "mmhmm" Rick pulled out reaching into the towel drawer in the kitchen and soaking it in warm water before cleaning her up "ill finish putting the gifts under the tree, rick fixed himself, fixing hers right after. Rick pucked y/n up and sat her on the sofa. "There's not much left" She pulled a throw blanket over her lap as she watched the Grinch try on clothes to wear to the whovalation Cindy lou who nominated him for. When Rick was done he joined y/n on the sofa where they both fell asleep.

Carl was up early and Rick went to get him as y/n made breakfast and cleaned the dishes from the night before. Carl was two and he wanted to sit on the big boy chair, his head barely made it over the table but his tiny hand gripped his fork as he ate his scrambled eggs, small pieces of cheese toast beside it on his plate, rick got the turkey in the oven while I washed up the dishes so it wouldn't be so bad later on. "Done" Carl pushed his plate further onto the table away from his tiny body. "Ate more than last time" Rick picked Carl up and y/n grabbed his coffee, a garbage bag already dangling out of his back pocket.

The three of us sat on the floor and Carl opened his gifts, he liked the shiny paper more than the toys, and his gurgles, and smile lit up any time he opened a dinosaur toy. Every toy had to be opened and set up as he unwrapped them, carl sat in y/n's lap with his juice box as we watched Rick try to put the batteries in the remote-controlled monster truck Rick got him, by his reaction when he saw it in the store y/n was convinced it was more for him that carl.

The snow was falling outside and the electric fireplace was on, it felt like a Christmas a little girl dreamed of when she was a girl. cozy home, loving husband, adorable son. And the persistent texts from her husband's ex-wife, that one not so much. The boys played while y/n sat on the sofa watching some Hallmark movie, wrapping paper littered the floor and no one was in a rush to pick it up. There were plenty of gifts still under the tree but Carl was having fun so no need to rush him into opening them. She smiled as she sipped her coffee watching her family enjoy their Christmas, she was happy to be home this time, last year she was duty.

Carl curled up on the soft carpet around noon, his nummy in his mouth as he slipped. Rick covered him up and we got to work cleaning up the wrapping paper and garbage, y/n basted the turkey while Rick put the bags by the door. The smell of cooking turkey and vegetables filled the house, and the three of them cuddled on the sofa. Carl is fast asleep on his father's chest as the Polar Express plays on the TV.

The stockings now empty hung on the mantle, the fireplace going warming the room presents under the tree eagerly waiting for Carl to wake up and be excited all over again. Ricks's hand gently caressed y/n's arm and played with her hair, as she was lulled to sleep from the warmth.

Rick watched his family, pride filling his chest as they slept on him but a piece of them was still missing. He glanced at the crossbow on his wrist wondering where their last mate was, and wanting them here to make their family whole. Rick pulled the soft throw over his sleeping family and kissed them on the head before turning his attention back to the TV, enjoying this storybook Christmas.