27

Me and Daryl stood off to the side watching Rick run around like a chicken with its head cut off "he needs to relax" I crossed my arms Daryl hummed in agreement "the guard tower?" I asked not taking my eyes off Rick "nightfall" he agreed and we went our separate ways.

"How is everyone" Hershel stood on the other side of the glass looking grim "we're losing a lot of people" an eerie silence fell the air was thick and stunk like rotting flesh "Hershel, it's Glenn" Sasha came running into the room "Hershel open the door" i started to panic, glenn was my family he quickly shook his head and walked back in.

I debated on shooting the glass, the group couldn't afford me getting sick, not with Glenn out of commission. It was the gunshot that made my final design. I shot at the corner of the glass twice, the glass shattered glittering the floor with a peaceful sound.

Using my knife I took out the few walkers that were downstairs, dr.S fell over the railing onto the net "you might hit the bag, I need it for Glenn" listening to Hershel I ran up and climbed onto the net, please don't die i told myself it was a struggle but I managed to connect my knife to his skull.

I ran into Glenn's cell and handed Hershel the bag, he made quick work of intubating him and got him breathing properly "you should leave" Sasha told me "can't, I'm covered in their blood, it's safer with me in here"

"She's right, she goes out she risks spreading it" we all shuffled so I was squeezing the bag "there going to kill me" the both of them laughed weekly. They left to take care of the bodies "come on pretty boy, Maggie's waitin on ya" I kissed his forehead and tried to relax

"IS SHE IN THERE" they got here fast, I passed the bag off to Sasha and went to see them "calm down, I'm fine" I was thankful Hershel washed the blood off my face for me "you're in there how are ya fine" Daryl pointed a finger at me and huffed he's cute when he's mad sexy even - not now y/n "I can't go out, I'll drink the tea take the meds it's all we can do"

It's been a week and everyone has been improving, Hershel let the kids out after making sure they were not contagious anymore, I spent most of my time with Glenn "welcome back to the land of the living, pretty boy" his smile was more of a grimace but ill let it pass "land of the dead actually" I smiled down at him "ill got get Hershel" I kissed his forehead before running off to find him.

While I waited to hear about Glenn I checked on the others and put down the few who turned during the night. "He's all good, just needs a few days to make sure he's not contagious" he hobbled down the stairs "but you, you need to leave, we've got it from here" I put my hands up in a moc Surender "alright, I'm going"

Rick and Daryl were out in the garden, never thought Daryl would be a gardener but I bet he'd look hot in overalls "how's the harvest" both of their heads snapped to mine "you're out?" I tried to answer back but I got tackled to the ground by Daryl.

"Hey" I looked up at him. He held himself up with one hand and the other was under my head so it didn't hit the ground. He grunted in response "get up early before Maggie yells at us for having sex in the front yard again" Daryl pulled me up with him. And the three of us finished pulling the veggies for supper. "Again? What did you two get up to while I was there? They blushed and Rick looked away and Daryl grunted something about supper walking off. I got into a giggling fit and had to walk away from Rick.

We all enjoyed dinner together unknowing what the day would bring, how lost it would leave us, how alone we would be.