58

3rd person

"What the fuck does it take to kill you" y/n looked at Lori both shocked and disgust, when they said this world changes people they were right, Lori looked like she could actually take one walkers rather than a house wife that just followed her ex husband everywhere at the end of the world "anyone up for a cat fight" Negan chuckled, while Lori glared at him "let me guess your one of his wives now" y/n rolled her eyes while Rick and the others looked on shocked and confused "whori" Glenn mumbled under his breath and it took a lot of self control for y/n not to burst out laughing at his comment "Negan, we came here to make them bow to us not go soft" Lori turned to Negan "oh sweetheart there is no fucking 'us' just me" he scoffed at her.

Negan walked up to y/n and pulled her up by the scruff of her shirt "you and me are going to take a little trip" Negan pushed y/n towards the RV "Dwight, keen an eye on things will ya" Negan made y/n drive back to Alexandria while he kicked his feet up on the dash "she's a bitch, not even good in bed don't know why i keep her around" y/n couldn't help but chuckle at that "than why do you? She good walker bate?" he nodded "that's an idea" he scratched his scruffy chin and paused for a moment "what's it like still having them in this world"

"Great, but at the same time i wish didn't so they wouldn't have to suffer" y/n answer truthfully, there were times she thought that they were better off dead than going weeks without as proper meal "that shit you did back thee, telling me to kill Rick is gonna end you in the dog house for a long time" y/n just nodded "with both of them, I'll be lucky if they let me see my kids again"

Negan cocked a brow "you got kids? How many?" y/n stopped the RV in front of Alexandria "five" the both of them gout out and Negan whistle "you've been one busy lady" he willed his brows "only 4 are mine, I picked up another after the world went to shit" he just nodded and Sasha looked down at y/n "open the gates Sasha" to took Sasha a moment to agree but she thought if y/n trusted the man enough to bring him here that he couldn't be all that bad right?

y/n was freaking out on the inside, Negan had the man and gun power to wipe them out, she didn't want to tick him off anymore than she already has, she walked him to their house and told Sasha to get the general, "where's the kids" Negan walked around the house "with their godparents" Negan nodded and pointed to the tv mounted above the fireplace "why have one if you can't use it?" she shrugged "was there when we got the house, haven't taken it down yet" She sat on the sofa silently praying the general would get here fast, Negan swong the barbed covers bat gently "seems nice, to live in a house" y/n couldn't tell if his voice was mockery or if there was a genuine longing "beds are to soft" he nodded understanding, being out there for a long time you get used to sleeping on the ground.

Rick pov

Dwight, placed in front of the group, Daryl was just as anxious as i was, he was gnawing on his bottom lip and as hot as that was now was not the time. I shook the sweat from my eyes and looked to the ground. Maggie wasn't doing so hot and Glenn tried to console her but one of Negan's men pointed his gun to his head.

We couldn't do anything but wait, we didn't know if she was dead or hurt all we could do was hope that Negan didn't make her take him back to Alexandria the kids were with carol and and he knew carol would put a bullet in his head if he got close to one of them.