7

It was a little before dusk, me and Glenn went to one of the many wells to get fresh water, well the one that didn't have a ripped in half walker in it. While me and Daryl were out hunting they tried to fish a walker out of a well and ended up splitting it right in half. "Let me" he took the jug from my hands ''my hero" I said sarcastically "so you and Maggie, how's Hershel taking it" he started pumping the water "as good as any father, how did yours take it when he met Rick?"

"Both my parents were dead by the time I met him" I squinted my eyes as i looked out at the setting sun "Sorry" glenn mumbled "Don't be, they were assholes, I left and enlisted on my 16th birthday" the sound of guns being cocked got our attention "hands up" Shane. We do as told and turn around Glenn steps in front of me protectively aww pretty boy Shane and Lori had their guns in our faces, "thought you were on the way to fort Benning" Shane didn't look too good, his hand was missing and it was bleeding out fast "got bit? Surprised you figured out that it stops it" all he did was get closer to me "where's Rick" I nodded my head in the direction of the farmhouse.

We walked back to the house with our hands up "go get something, I need blood" I smiled "no can do, I'm not putting my baby at risk for you" was it a good idea to tell them that bit of information? Probably not "do it or Glenn gets shot" I looked at Glenn and he gave me the "don't you dare look "y/n?" Maggie called from the deck "Dale! Merle!" She called to the others, Dale,Merle and the dog ran up to us "what's- Shane, let them go" Dale was calm as ever, half the time I think he's on some shrooms or something with how calm he is in situations.

"Not till I get what I want" I looked to Maggie "Maggs, get me a transfusion needle" her eyes went wide "no, you cant your pregnant" guess it didn't matter they would have found out now anyways the others looked at me and I shrugged "you're having a baby?" Carl looked hurt "Carl baby, come here" Lori called him, I turned and punched her in the face breaking her nose, Shane struck the butt of the gun to my face, breaking mine karma am i right "do you want to die" i made a eye nose and shrugged. I had a problem using sarcasm and humour in these situations, but ol' therapist told me 'your way of dealing with the trauma you experienced over there' well duh becky!

"He's not your son Lori" I ignored her look of disgust "Maggie, the needle" I pulled out the major voice and it scared her enough to kick into gear and run into the house to get it. I shared a look with Glenn, and tapped my index finger to my thumb three times- get ready to shoot we always went on runs together we made a code in case we got taken, again.

"Where's Rick, Daryl?" I asked when Maggie came back with the needles "went to get daddy from the bar" she looked scared "take Carl" she nodded and pulled him from lori's hands before bringing him into the house. I stuck the needle in my arm first and waited for the line to fill with blood before sticking it into Shane's "that needs better wrapping, cauterise it at least" he whacked me in the face with the gun again. I spit the blood from my mouth and touched the tip of my tongue to the split on my bottom lip, Glenn was up in Maggie's window, the sniper rifle trained on Shane waiting for my signal. "Eat" Shane pointed to the pot of stew over the fire "Lori you need it," he said to her, I saw it when she bent down to get a bowl so that's why they came back, she's preggo too

It was early the next morning when Rick and the others came back to the farm. I gave Shane too much blood last night. I swear I'll rip him apart if my baby dies "Shane!" Rick was pissed, and Daryl had his bow trained at his head "look who finally decided to show up" Shane pushed me forward with his gun still to my head. "let's talk" Glenn came out of the house when he heard the car pull into the driveway. Hershel and glenn took this kid from the back of the car, herschel yelled instructions to patricha "I'm so not giving him blood" I grumbled watchin them as they carried the very pale boy to the barn

We went to the back of the house so shane and rick could talk, Daryl looked my face over and cleaned it with the small first aid kit he had "broken nose" I told him, "it needs to be set" I nodded "I tried but Shane threatened to kill me the second I moved" he nodded and looked to the two talking, not the first time I set my nose i thought and laced my fingers together, placing the base of my thumbs on my nose. the smallest touch made it hurt, a small groan got Daryl's attention, his eyes went wide when he watched me set it "needs a splint" he didn't know what to say so he just nodded his mouth slightly agape

"What do you think they are talking about?" he dug for some supplies in the kit "Probably wants back in'' I laid my forehead on daryls shoulder after his bandaging job, herschel will probably want to do a proper one but i let him take care of me. "ye ok?" I shook my head "no, I gave too much" he scowled and ran his hand through my hair his fingers occasionally finding small knots in my hair "should kill 'em for that'' Rick walked back over once they were finished arguing "get her to Herschel'' daryl wasted no time in picking me up bridal style and I laid my head on his shoulder "is he staying?" I looked at Rick, he was scared, that's not good. "What does he want?'' I did not get an answer to my first question.

"Don't worry about that right now" I loved Rick's gentle voice. It was always so full of love. He would tell me when he was ready speaking of I need to tell them that you come back if you die I'll save that for another day.

Everyone was walking on eggshells with them around. Glenn, Rick, Daryl, and Merle never left me alone with them. Who knows what they would do "He can't stay Rick '' everyone argued in the green's living room. "What if they do something to y/n or the baby" much to Hershel's dismay Maggie took part in this discussion "they won't do anything, I won't let 'em''' Daryl was mad, hell everyone was mad.

"Mom, is everything ok?" I tucked Carl into bed, we could hear them all the way up[ here even with the door closed. "Everything's fine baby, just get some sleep. I'll be back up in a bit.'' I kissed his forehead before going back down stairs. Maggie let me have her room. Daryl preferred to sleep outside so it was just the three of us in the room.

Back downstairs the argument was still going on "enough!" all eyes were on me "go to bed, talk about it in the morning, the ones on night watch will watch them. we'll figure it out in the morning" some modded others were pissed that this wasn't resolved and they went on their way, "I'm bunking with yall, I don't trust 'em" Daryl led me up the stairs with his had on the small of my back "fine, but you both shower" they stopped walking "what" I crossed my arms "why" daryl didn't look impressed "you stink, that's why" I could hear them laughing out in the hall.

I picked out Rick's sweatpants and one of his shirts again. Rick wrapped his arm around my bare torso and rested his hand on my belly, caressing it with his thumb. Carl could sleep through anything he didn't even stir. "I'm sorry" he peppered kisses on my neck "I... I was just scared" I watched him in the mirror "I know" I placed my hand on his "I can't believe it took the end of the world for us to finally have one" his gruff beard rubbed on my shoulder "I like the scruff, you should keep it" Daryl walked into the room "all yours Rick'' he had a towel on his hips and I checked him out "I like this look, should wear it more often" Rick nodded "agreed"

"Funny" he threw the towel at us, leaving him exposed "never mind, this look is better" "mmhmm'' the both of us laughed at him "shut up" Daryl's cheeks went a light pink color adorable Daryl grumbled and grabbed some clothes and got dressed, I chuckled as rick smacked Daryl's ass and smacked ricks arms in turn, I watched as carl slept like a log, I saw nothing could wake that kid. Rick took the window seat and Daryl got into the bed behind me.