64

y/n pov

I laughed as Rick chased me up the stairs slapping my ass, we took off to the bedroom, I made it in first and dug through the bottom drawer of the night stand and tosses a bottle of lube at him "stretch or I'll do it" Rick smirked as I dug out the strap on, yes we raided a sex shop. The world might have ended but our sex life hasn't "jokes on you. I like both of those options" I smiled, getting giddy at the idea of getting to do what we did before the world ended "how far do you want me to go, possessive dom or regular dom?" I was practically bouncing on the balls of my feet, it's been a while since I was Dom and I was excited. Rick hummed as he pulled his clothes off and so did I and I put the strap on. "Possessive, I like being tossed around." I nodded but we both knew we didn't have the time, I tried, I really did but half the time Rick did most of the work for me "kneel" I ordered in my major voice that I knew still had an affect on him.

Rick kneeled in front of my life I ordered "good boy" I praised running my hand through his hair, gripping it and pulling hard so his head was back and looking up at me he made a soft groan from the praise, the one thing I loved most about our bedroom life was that Rick was a switch and enjoyed being a bottom more than a top. I walked over to the bed getting a glimpse of his disappointed look on his face, he wanted me to make him gag on the strap on and I wasn't going to give him what he wanted "I said stretch" Rick put the lube on his fingers and stretched himself as he knelt on the floor making sure to give me a show while he also stroked himself, I pulled the blanket off the bed and tossed it to the floor "on the bed on your back" I knew he didn't have enough time to fully stretch but I also knew he liked a little pain with his pleasure.

Like the good boy he was Rick listened and I knelt between is legs rubbing down his thighs, getting close to him but not touching it just yet, I kissed him and peppered the kisses down his chest stopping just before his pubic hair than back up again, I wasn't going to give him what he wanted. call it punishment for ignoring me the past few days. I didn't add any lube to the strap on before I thrusted fully in while kissing him. Rick made a noise between a hiss and a moan while he bit my bottom lip drawing blood "that wasn't very nice~" I teasingly licked the blood from my lip and got more aggressive with the thrusts, both of our heavy breathing and moans filled the room. Rick's calloused hands ran up and down my bare sides leaving goosebumps as he went. We knew we had to hurry and that we really didn't have time for this but I wanted to drag it out as long as I could.

Both of our heads turned to the door as it shot open, at first I thought it was Carl and having to deal with the fact we traumatized our son with the mental image of his mother railing his dad but this wasn't any better, poor Merle stood there frozen to the spot completely mortified by what he saw I was panting with my hands on either side of Rick on the bed holding myself up, sweat glistened on our skin and I knew from the angle I was positioned I was pressing on Ricks prostate for a rather long amount of time so it wasn't much of a surprise when I heard his small grunt followed by a moan. I knew Rick had finished all over his own chest but I didn't imagine it would happen while he looked Merle in the eyes.

Merle snapped out of it and took off, not bothering to close the door. What felt like ten minutes was all of 45 seconds or so. I looked down to Rick's chest to see the size of the load he let out "Jesus, if I knew you liked to be watched I would have suggested someone long before now" Rick was bright red clearly embarrassed. I got off of him and tossed him a towel. My plan was to lick his mess off his chest but right now I needed to get dressed and do some damage control with Merle. Rick groaned "what the hell, does that man not know how to knock" I had finally found my shirt and pulled it on, chuckling "him not knocking is the least of our problems. Besides, we didn't lock the door" I pulled on my pants not bothering with a belt, I didn't have time for that "get cleaned up and get the kids from carol, we've done nothing but pawn them off on her. I want a family meal tonight, then after we'll talk about the plan for Daryl" I didn't pay attention to Rick's mumbled grumbles and left the house in search of the oldest Dixon to make sure the poor man's not traumatized for life.