Movie Day

I woke up the next morning to my cell phone ringing. I reached over to my night stand and answered without looking at the caller id.

“Hello?” I said sounding still sleepy it was like 9 am.

“Ahhhhhhh! HI!” the person on the other line said, or should I say screamed. I knew that voice all too well.

“Hi Katie!”

“Hey girl long time no talk!”

“I know I'm sorry I haven’t called I'm still trying to get settled and what not.”

“It’s ok I totally understand! So how’s everything going?” she asked.

“It’s going good, you know meeting new people going on dates with Justin Bieber.” I said trying to slide the last part in there without her noticing.

“WHAT!!!!! NO! You’re lying, I swear to god if you are lying I might come down there and strangle you!” she said to me and I just laughed.

“Not lying, but don’t you dare tell anyone or else I will come up there and strangle you!” I said.

“I swear to god and hope to die that I won’t tell anyone. See I told you would meet Justin Bieber!!” she said to me.

“Maybe I should listen to you more” I said laughing.

“So where did he take you?” she asked

“Well he took me out to get frozen yogurt then he took me to the most beautiful waterfall of all time! And then guess what he did!?”  I gushed to her. Wow I really needed to talk to her, I miss her soo much.

“Did he kiss you!???”

“Yeahhhhh!!” I screamed at her while smiling and laughing.

We talked for another hour or so about just missing her and what’s going on at school. Man, I missed her so much. I told her that I will fly her and Jake, Trent and Adam (Not her ex Adam, a different guy) down here soon.

After we hung up I went down stairs and into the kitchen. I saw usher sitting at the dining table. I walked up to him and saw a bunch of food on the table and plates. I sat down and dished up.

“What’s all this for?” I asked. He looked up from the newspaper and looked at me.

“This?” he said motioning towards the food. I nodded. “Oh, I do this every Sunday.” He said shrugging. Oh how cute! I smiled.

“Oh cool.” I said

“What your mom never did that? We use to do it all the time as kids.” I shook my head.

He put his coffee cup on the table and looked at me again. “What?” he asked. “When me and your mom were little we use to wake up on Sundays and help our mom make a big breakfast.” He smiled at the memory. I smiled too.

“Wow, so you still do it every Sunday then?” I asked.

“Yup.” He said and took a sip of his coffee and went back to reading the newspaper. I smiled, at the thought of him and my mom making breakfast every Sunday morning with my grandma. My grandma passed away about 2 years ago. I have never seen my mom cry so hard in my life, it was so sad.

After I was done eating I scraped my plate and put it in the dishwasher. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. It was a text from Justin.

“Hey want to come over for a movie day, I have nothing going on sense it’s Sunday.”

I replied “Sure! But I don’t know where you live…”

I knew where he live cause I saw it running that one day but I didn’t want to be creepy and be like, oh yeah I saw it the mail man told me, yeah no.

“I’ll pick you up in 10. That cool?” He asked.

“Yup, no problem. :)”  I replied.

I quickly went up stairs and changed into some sweat pants from VS and a black v-neck. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket. I didn’t bother with the makeup and crap like that it was just Justin no need to impress him.

I heard a horn honk outside. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to say goodbye to usher then walked out the front door.

I opened the door to see Justin took his chrome Ferrari over here. I just smiled and shook my head and rolled my eyes. I couldn’t see him through the tinted windows but I know he could see me.

I walked over to the passenger door and hopped in.

“Hey” he said as he tried to look cool and lower his sun glasses just under his eyes. He smiled at me. I looked at his outfit.

“Hey we match.” I told him. He was wearing sweats and a black t-shirt. He looked me up and down and nodded as in he approved and I just shook my head.

Before I knew it he grabbed me by the waist and turned me towards him and kissed me for about 10 seconds. Then he told me to buckle up and he zoomed out of the drive way. I smiled and rolled down my window. It was a super nice day outside, it was nice, warm and sunny.

About 5 minutes down the road we turned into the same house I saw the other day on my jog and I acted like it was the first time I saw it and I dropped my jaw. But up close to it was so much better so I wasn’t really faking it all that much.

We pulled up in the driveway and he turned off the vehicle and got out and ran around the other side and opened the door for me.

“Thank you.” I said and smiled at him.

“You’re welcome beautiful.” He said and smiled at me still with his sun glasses on.

As we walked up to the door I realized it was really sunny outside to I turned and took Justin’s glasses and put them on. He squinted a little bit.

“Hey!” he yelled.  I giggled and ran away from him onto the grassy part of the yard.

“Oh that’s it.” He said and smiled. “It’s on.”

As much as run he is still faster than me so he caught up to me in no time. He grabbed me by the waist and lifted me off the ground and gently put me on the ground and pinned me down.

“What are you gonna do now?” he asked me smiling.

“I'm not sure this isn’t really how I picture this going down.” I said smiling at him.

“Oh really how did you picture it going down?” he asked me smiling at me.

“Well I figured sense I run a lot I thought I could out run you…but I guess not…” I told him.

He laughed. “You think you could out run all of this?” he said motioning to himself. He leaned down on his arm making it flex.  

“Umm, Yeah I guess it didn’t think it though…” I laughed. He laughed too and before I knew it he was kissing me as we both lay on the ground him on top of me but not put pressure on me.

We pulled out of the kiss and he kissed me on the tip of my nose and got up. Then he held out his hand and helped me up.

We walked inside the nice and air-conditioned house. Justin lead me though the house and into a huge movie room.  

“This is soo cool!” I said. I turned around and saw Justin making popcorn out of a vintage popcorn machine. “Cool!” I said walking up to it as Justin gave me a bag of the popcorn.

We sat around and watch movies all day and eating bags on bags of popcorn. It was nice to just relax and have fun. We laughed, kissed and cuddled. It was so fun.

We were watching “Dear John” it was our 4th movie so I was getting a little tired to I laid down on his lap and I drifted off into sleep. 

.

.

.

.

Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven