Don't Piss Off a Police Lady...

2 hours.

We have been here, sitting in the most uncomfortable seats in the world, for 2 hours.

“Oh my god, I don’t know how much more I can take of this.” I said standing up.

“I know we have been sitting here forever.”

“I don’t understand why it would take so long for a damn cop to come talk to us; my personal life could be over like in 2 seconds.” I kind of yelled.

“Ma’am, I’m going to need to ask you to sit down and be quiet or I will have and officer escort you out.” The woman at the front counter said glaring at me.

I opened my mouth to say something back but Justin hopped up as quickly as he could. He put his hand over my mouth to shut me up from saying something stupid.

“Don’t say anything, you’ll regret.” He said and pulled me back down to sit in the chair.

He pulled his hand away from my mouth after I bit it.

“Ow!” he yelled.

“Same goes for you sir.” The woman at the desk said glaring at the both of us.

“Would you two knock it off!” Usher whisper yelled.

Well gee didn’t know you had to be as quiet as a person in a library in a fricken police station.

I sighed. How long could this possibly take? Honestly.

“I have an idea.” I whispered to Justin.

“What?” he whispered back.

“Play the Justin Bieber card on them, it has to work!” I whispered yelled.

“And how do you suppose that would work?” he asked.

“Tell them you have a show at 7 and this need to be taken care of before then, like tell them it for your safety.” I said. I for one thought it was a great idea.

“And lie to the police? Yeah I think not.” Usher said pitching in on the conversation. “And besides, it wont work.”

“Hey was I talking to you? I don’t think so.” I whisper yelled.

“Last warning Miss!” the lady at the desk spoke up again.

I stood up.

“What are you doing Nicole, sit back down!” Justin whisper yelled.

I push his voice out of my mind; I was not going to wait any longer.

“Umm miss, I have a question.” I said walking up to the counter.

“This better be good.” She said putting down the new paper she was reading.

“It is, you see my friend over there he needs this to be taken care of right away, he has a concert at 7. He Justin Bieber you know.”

“Who?” she kind of yelled. I was a bit taken back by her loud voice.

Justin walked up to the counter and stood next to me.

“Me, I’m Justin Bieber.” He said.

“Ok…and my name is Officer Ramsey.” She said.

I’m confused.

“Do you know who Justin Bieber is?” I asked her.

“Nope, just like I don’t know who you are and nor do I want to get to know you.”

My mouth fell into a little O shaped. Wow, what a brat.

“Excuse me?!” I kind of yelled. Justin pushed me a side to try and talk to her.

“Look misses, Ramsey.” Justin said with his winning smile, it was obvious that he was trying to charm her. “I have a concert at 7 and I have a girl blackmailing me with pictures and I need to get it fixed before I go and perform or it could jeopardize my safety.” He said smiling at her again.

“I don’t know who you are and if you think that with me knowing who you are, is going to make a difference, it’s not.”

“How could you not know who he is, he’s like one of the world’s biggest pop stars? You know the song baby?” I said to her.

She shook her head and she had a bored expression.

“You know, come on.” Justin said. “Baby, baby, baby, ohhh, like baby, baby, baby Nooo.” Justin started to sing.

I started to dance around behind him, hoping that she would understand now.

Her face lit up and she started to smile.

“You see!” we said at the same time.

“Yeah I see, now you’re Justin Bieber.” She said smiling.

“Yeah I am and I have to see a police officer like right now.” He said smiling along with me now.

“No happening.” She said her lips falling into a fine line again.

Me and Justin’s face dropped.

“What?” I said

“It don’t matter if your Justin Bieber, if your Black, if your White, if your gay, straight, Latino, Asian, or Beyonce. You gotta wait like everyone else. Equal rights, look it up.” She said standing up and putting her hands on the desk in front of us. “Do you understand?”

We were both silent, and a lot taken back, and shocked.

“Do you understand.” She said loudly and sharply.

We both nodded furiously.

“Good.” She said sitting back down and grabbing her newspaper again. “Now sit back down.”

We both practically ran back to our seats.

“Told you.” Usher said next to us.

“Ugh.” I just said putting my face in my hands. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys i know this was very short but there is another upload coming in like an hour or so. this just seemed like a chapter that should be by its self. Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven