Bad Aim When Its Dark. My Bad!

I fell asleep on the plane. I woke up to a voice over the intercom.

       “Please buckle your seat belt we will be landing in Atlanta, Georgia soon.”

       I rubbed my eyes and stretched as much as I could in the small plane seat. You don’t know how happy I am to be landing but still sad at the same time.  I’m happy because my ass hurts soooo bad from sitting for 2 hours honesty I can’t feel it. It’s that numb. I put my seatbelt thing on and got ready to land.

*1 Hour Later*

       So I’m sitting in the airport lobby wait for Usher.  This is weird because he is always on time unless he has a good reason.

       After about a half and hour of waiting he didn’t show up but one of his drivers did. What a great uncle right? Yes very loving. He texted me and claimed that he was very busy and couldn’t pick me up. Yeah well I say one thing to that. Bullshit.

       What am I saying? He’s a fricken singer of course he is busy.

       I got into the range rover and the driver took me to ushers house, which is huge! I have been here about 2 years ago that’s when I met Justin Bieber. Nice guy.

       When we arrived I walk in the house. It was still the same. It has the two stair cases that kind of curve and in by the door and way and ageist the walls so you can’t go left or right you just walk straight then you walk left or right or straight.  But whatever that don’t matter. I walked in and the butler took my stuff up to my room I assume. I mumbled a thank you.

       As I was walking between the stair cases I felt my phone vibrate.

Hey, hope you had a nice ride home. When you get there make yourself at home. I will be home at 10 o’ clock pm.

Love ya,

Usher

       Fantastic. I look at the time on my phone. 6:00pm. Awesome I have 5 hours to do whatever. I guess I’m use to being alone at night my mom always worked late and left early in the morning.

       I went to the fridge in the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and some cream cheese and went to the pantry and grabbed some pretzels and headed to the living room to catch up on some of my TV shows. This was gonna be a long night.

       I feel asleep at about 8 o’clock and woke up at 9 o’ clock pm. I heard the door opening. Its only 9 he could be home he said 10. One thing you will learn about usher is that he never lies and he always knows what’s going on and what he is doing. He’s very accurate on his timing. So it could be him. The first thing I thought of was an intruder. I jumped up from the couch and I grabbed a  purple vase sitting on the coffee table. It was fairly large but light in weight.  I walked over toward the door and I saw a figure of a shadow from the moon light coming through the windows. Now I was scared because it was too short to be Usher. He started to walk towards the hallway between the stairs. I had to think and fast.

       I went around the corner too hide and at the right time I would smash the vase on his head. Yeah, good plan. I crouched down by the wall and when he came around the corner I threw the vase. I was shaking so much that I just threw it and I hit him in the stomach. Oh shit. I heard a loud groan and flipped the light on and I was shocked to find out who I just chucked the vase at.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger! :) Who do you think its is that she threw the vase at? Comment and Vote! :) Picture of the staircases on the side. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven