To Tell Or Not To Tell...

“Ok you’re all set to go Ms. Johnson.” The nurse said smiling at me.

“Ok thank you for everything!” I said walking out the room with my mom. Justin and usher were trailing behind us.

I was just about to walk out the doors of the hospital when I was attack by Caitlin.

“Hi to you too.” I said as she pulled me into a bear hug.

“I’m so glad you’re ok.”

“Me too.” I said smiling. She finally released me from the hug and we walked outside to the SUV and we all piled in and drove back to ushers.

Justin sat next to me.

Half way home Justin grabbed my hand and gently held it, while rubbing my thumb.

I moved closer into him. Boy did he smell good.

We finally got home. And we all walked inside of usher’s house.

“Want me to make you some of your favorite key lime pie.” My mother asked as we walked into the kitchen.

“That would be fantastic.” I said and smiled.

“I’m just glad you’re ok.” My mom said and hugged me again.

“I think we are all glad.” Caitlin said sitting down at one of the bar stools.

I sat down next to her.

“Justin?” usher said walking into the kitchen with scooter.

“Yeah?” Justin said looking up from his phone.

“Can we talk to you for a minute?” Scooter said or should I say demanded hence he didn’t even wait for and answer, he just walked out of the room and back into Usher’s study.

Justin sighed and then walked out of the room and into the study.

Me and Caitlin looked at each other.

Caitlin then got up and pointed out of the room and towards the study door.

“Umm mom we are going to go upstairs, call me when the pie is done.” I said kissing her cheek and walking out of the room.

Caitlin and I slowing walked towards the study door.

We each put our ears up to it.

“What do you mean you don’t know what happened?” Scooter yelled.

“I mean I don’t know what happened I heard glass break and instantly ran upstairs and when I got there I saw her on the floor with a huge gash in her head and a couple of bricks lying next to her!” Justin yelled back.

“Ok I got that part.” Scooter said. “And you have about 2 god damn seconds to explain who this Abbie girl is.” Scooter said sternly.

I looked at Caitlin shocked.

“Scooter knows?” I mouthed to Caitlin.

She just nodded and took my hand and led me to my room.

“What the hell?” I said. “How did he find out?”

“Umm well when you were in the hospital Justin and I started arguing in front of scooter and it may have slipped out…” she said slowing.

“Ughh.” I said lying on my back, on my bed. I looked over to the window.

It had new glass replaced in it.

 I shook my head. “It had to be those girls we saw at Chipotle.”