Threatened.

I shook my head and walked away.

I pulled out my phone and called Caitlin. 

*Ring, ring*

"Hello?" She said 

"Hey Caitlin what are you doing?" I said walking upstairs to my room. 

"Just got off work why?"  

"Wanna go get lunch or somthing?"  

"Sure I'm starving. I'll swing by and pick you up." 

"Sounds good. See you soon." I hung up the phone and walked into my closet. I threw on a pair of white shorts and a crop top from Pink. I staightened my hair and put on some light make-up.  

"Ahhhh!"I heard a girly scream from down stairs. My head shot up from what I was doing. I quickly ran from my bathroom to down stairs almost tripping over my own feet.  

I saw Caitlin sitting on top of the counter in the kitchen.  

"What is wrong?" I said a little worried. "Wait, how did you get in here?"  

"There's a huge ass spider!" She screamed. I gave her a bored expression.  

"Are you serious?" I walked around the island to see what the big deal is.  

She was right there was a huge spider and if I was scared of spiders I would be terrified with her. But since I'm not, picked up the spider, open the patio door, and threw it out. 

"Better?" I asked and close the door.  

"Much." She said and climbed down from the counter. "Are you ready to go?" 

"Yupp, leggo." I said and walk towards the front door. 

"Don't ever say that again." I laughed and walked out the door.

"So where do ya want to eat?" Caitlin said as we drove into town.  

"How about Chipotle?" 

"Sounds good to me." She said and pulled into the parking lot.  

We walked inside and instantly this table of girls started staring.  

"Why are they looking at us?" I asked Caitlin.  

She shook her head. "I don't know."  

We ordered our food and we sat down at a table far away from the girls. But we could still see them. And every now and then they would look down at one of the girls phone and then point at me and look angerly. It was starting to make me uncomforable.  

I pushed my food in front of me. "Why do they keep looking at me?" I said annoyed.  

"I don't know but if they don't stop soon I'm going to go over there and make them stop." Caitlin said while glaring at them.  

"What are you looking at?" Caitlin yelled at them.  

They all looked scaredly at her except for the one in the middle. She har black hair and dark make-up on. She wore some black skinny jeans and a black girly leather jacket with a tank top underneth. She just glared at caitlin right back. She was very intimidating. To me anyway, not to Caitlin who looked like she was going to beat the shit out of her.  

"Shes not worth it cait, stop." I said taking a sip of my Mello Yellow.  

"The hell is her problem? Someones a little angry at the world." Caitlin said calming down now. 

I laughed a little and took a bite of my food.  

The girls started to get up and then started to walk towards our table.  

The girl with the dark clothes on was front and center to us.  

"Stay away from justin or I will hurt you, and I don't mean just a little punch hurt, I mean like hospital for 5 months hurt." She said with a snarl. "Have a good day." She then said with a smile.  

I watched her walk out the door with her little group behind her. She walked very confidently. Head held high and chest out, she walked with a smirk on her face. 

I looked over at Caitlin who looked just as shocked as I did, but she looked more pissed then I was.  

I would be lying if I said I wasnt scared.

"Don't worry about it, trust me when I was dating justin I had people threatening me all the time. And I'm still ok and I was never hospitalized. Its just jelously." Caitlin said on our way home.  

"I hope so."

When I got home Justin's car was at my house. I said bye to Caitlin and walked inside. I don't know if I was hearing things or if there was rusling in the bushes. I took a deep breath and walked inside. I kept replaying everything that caitlin said about it in my mind. It seemed to calm me down. I walked inside and saw justin sitting on the couch texting.  

He heard me come in and he stood up. "Where were you?" He asked with a worried expression.  

"I went out with Caitlin." I said.  

"Oh well then I guess you're not hungry...."  

I laughed at his cutness. "No I'm not."  

"Ok so then dinner and a movie is out of the question. So how about just a movie? " 

"Uhhh, umm, h-how about we just stay in tonight? " I asked. No way in hell do I want to go out to a movie with him after the whole thing at Chipotle.  

He gave me an odd look. "Ok?" 

"Plus do you really think thats a good idea considering Abbie still has pictures of us?" I snapped at him.  

He looked a bit taken back.  

"Sorry, I didnt mean it like that." I said "Just a little stressed about it still."  

"It's ok. It was a stupid idea on my part. Sorry." He said giving me a hug. "Why don't we watch a movie here?"  

I nodded my head. "Sure just let me go change." I said and started to walk out the room and up the stairs.  

"I'll pick the movie." Justin yelled to me.  

"Ok." I yelled back.  

I walked into my closet and pulled out some athletic shorts and a t-shirt.  

I heard a taping of glass.  

I turned around and slowly started to walk out of my closet. I walked towards the light switch. I fliped it on. And the tapping stopped.  

"You are paranoid nicole." I whispered to myself. I walked back into my closet and put on the clothes I picked out.  

Then the noise came back. I walked back out of my closet.  

"Justin is that you?" I said .  

I walked towards the window. Finnaly I got frustrated of the noise and flung open my curtains.  

I knew I was hearing somthing. It was a branch hitting the window. I shook my head. I started to walk away from the window.  

Then it happened. The glass shattered and a brick came flying threw. I let out a scream.  

"NICOLE.!" I heard Justin scream from down stairs. 

I picked up the brick. There was a note on it.  

"I told you to stay away and now we are coming for you, and theres not stopping us." I let a tear excape my eyes.  

Then it all happened so quick. I felt the glass shattered agian and a sharp pain in my head. 

Then everything went black.

.

.

.

Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven