Bieber Fever

We pulled into a parking spot right in front of noodles and co.

“Here we are.” Caitlin said getting out of the car, along with me.

We walked in and ordered our food. We then sat down and waited for our food to be delivered to the table.

“So how’s life?” Caitlin asked me.

“Life is great.” I said. I still couldn’t shake off the feeling of Justin and whoever the girl was. All I wanted to do was call him and make sure he was at the studio where he was suppose to be today, with his crew and no new girls.

Maybe I was freaking out a bit but you can’t blame me, I mean who hangs out with a girl takes her on dates, kisses her, acts like we are dating then goes and hangs out with a different girl!?!? No! You don’t do that!

“NICOLE!” my head quickly shot up from looking at the table when I was in deep thought.

“Are you ok?” Caitlin asked me with a concerned face.

“Yeah I’m fine why wouldn’t I be ok, I mean it’s not like I’m not ok and it’s not like I’m freaking out.” I said a little too quickly.

“Ok, so if you ok then why are you squeezing on to the salt shaker?” she asked and raised her eyebrow.

I looked down at my hand and I had such a tight grip onto the salt shaker that my knuckles were white. Also there was a huge crack in the glass salt shaker.

I let go of the salt shaker and a ton of salt spewed out of the crack.

“So…maybe I’m not ok…” I said shrugging and quickly whipping the salt that was on the table and into a napkin, then brushing off the salt on my hands onto the floor.

“Oh really what made you think that?” she said again raising her eyebrows. There’s no way I’m getting out of this one. “So, what wrong?” she asked.

“I don’t even know. I mean Justin and I aren’t even dating and I’m freaking out about him in the car with a different girl. Christ I don’t even know who the girl is, for all I know it could be his cousin or something!” I finished my rant and laid my head into my arms on the table. “What’s wrong with me?” I mumbled into my arms.

“Darling, you got Bieber fever.” I looked up at her to her smiling at me.

“What?” I asked pull myself all the way up now.

Before she could answer our food came to the table. I said thank you to the girl who brought it to us and took a bite.

“You heard me.” She said. “You have Bieber fever, you like him.” She said smiling at me.

Oh lord, I like Justin Drew Bieber, what am I going to do?

“How do you know?” I asked her with a suspicious face.

She laughed a little. “It’s pretty obvious” she said. “You are getting jealous over a girl you don’t even know and barley saw!” she said laughing again. I took another bite of my food.

“You don’t need to make fun of me.” I said pouting. That made her laugh more.

“So you’re admitting it?” she asked me.

“What?”

“You like Justin?”  She said like a question but like a statement at the same time.

“OK, so maybe I do. But it’s not like we could have a real relationship. HE’S A CLEBERITY!” I said.

“God wouldn’t put you through something you couldn’t handle.” She said. I sighed, that’s true. I maybe I should give it a shot. Hell I don’t even know if he likes me… but I will find out.

I gave her a small smile and she just shrugged and took a bite of her Mac and Cheese.

“Hey, could you pass me the salt.” She said.

“AHAHAHA, oh my god you’re so funny!” I said sarcastically and threw my napkin at her. She just laughed and I cracked a smile. 

.

.

.

Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven