Believe Me or Not, I'm Right.

After a couple hours of cleaning we were finally done.

I walked to my bed plopped down on my back.

“Ugh.” I groaned.

Ring, Ring*

I looked up at Justin as he dug into his jean pocket and grabbed his phone.

“Hello?” he said into the phone. “Hey, yeah sorry I have been busy.” He said and then looked at me and smiled.

I blushed and looked down, smiling.  

“Yeah, umm I guess I can, when?” “Now? Ok I’ll be there.” He hung up the phone.

I smiled faded. “You’re leaving?” I asked him

“Yeah, Ryan says he misses me. You can come with if you want.” He said.

“Nahh, I don’t want to crash your guy’s night.”

“No it fine, come with me, I don’t want you alone right now.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, come on.” He said and smiled. He held out his hand to me and I gladly took it.

We walked down the stairs and told usher where we were going. We walked out the door and I saw that Justin had is range rover today.

“How many cars do you have?” I asked him as we both hopped in the car.

“Umm, 7 I think.” My eyes went wide.

“Is that necessary?” I asked slipping my seat belt on.

“No, but I can afford it so why not.” He said and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.” I said

“What do you want to do when you grow up?” he asked as we pulled onto the highway.

“I don’t know…I think I want to be a realtor but that’s a long shot…” I said looking out the window.

I felt Justin grabbed my hand that was sitting on my lap. I looked over to him.

“You can do anything you set your mind to.” He said glancing at me.

I smiled and kissed his hand. “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“Everything.”

He smiled and glanced at me again.

“Anything for you.” He said as he glanced at me again and smiled.

About 10 minutes later we pulled up to a huge house.

“This is Ryan’s house?” I asked, with wide eyes.

“No, this is Caitlin’s house; Ryan and Chaz live in Canada.” He said getting out of the car along with me.

I looked up at the house and stopped in my tracks.

“Come on.” Justin said grabbing my hand.

“She lives here? Why didn’t she tell me she was rich!” I said as we got to the door.

Justin knocked on the door a couple of times.

“She’s not rich. Her parents are rich.”

I rolled my eyes, Justin just smirked at me.

“I bet you’re use to this kind of stuff?”

“What do you mean?”

“Like, all the big houses, fancy cars, rich people, checks with lots of zeros on them?”