Blushing, Blushing and Well More Blushing. Part 2

I am sooooo sorry for not updateing in what feels like a year but its only been 3 months. With school and everything its been tough but here you go chapter 14 part 2 bushing blushing and well more blushing.

We finish our ice cream and now were in the car going god knows where.

“Where are we going?” I asked

“You’ll see.” He said looking at me for a brief second, then putting his eyes back on the road.

“Ughhhh.” I groaned then looked out the window as he took and exit off the highway and on to a dirt road leading is into a woodsy area.

“Ummm, you’re not gonna turn into a crazy person who take girls into woods and rapes and then kills them are you?”  I said. He looked at me with disbelieve. “What? It’s just a question…”

He laugh and said, “Course not, your far too pretty for that.” (I blushed, surprising right? Yeah not really.) He smiled and winked at me as he pulled into a what looked like a dirt parking lot with no one in it.

 “Where are we?” I asked as he opened the door for me.

“You ask a lot of questions.” He said as he took my hand leading me into the disserted woods.

There seemed to be a path so it can’t be all that privet until he took a turn and onto a non path area.

We walked on for what seemed like ever. “Are we there yet, where ever there is?”

“Little bit farther up.” He told me.

“This better be worth it.” I said.

“Trust me, it is” he said not looking back at me but I could just hear the smile on his face.

We walked a little farther and Justin stopped suddenly. And I ran into him almost falling if he didn’t catch me I would have.

“What? Why did you stop?” I ask thinking maybe something was blocking the way. He dug into his pocket for something.

“Here put this on.” He said turning around to face me, and handing me a blindfold.

“What? Why?” I asked getting a little worried why he didn’t want me to see anything.

“Just trust me.” That was it. I don’t know why I did but I put it on. Something in his voice made me trust him, something I never do with people is trust. And you know whose fault that is? Adams. Stupid ex, cheating, liar!

Anyway we walked on. Justin was helping me cause you know, well, I couldn’t see. And once again he stopped suddenly and once again he caught me so I didn’t fall.

“Ok, really you gotta stop that.” I said. “Can I take this thing off yet?”

“Yeah hold on a sec.” he turned me and placed me somewhere I don’t know where cause I can’t see.

“Are you ready?” he asked.  

“I was ready about 10 minutes ago.” I said. I could just hear him roll his eyes. I just smiled. That’s when he took the blind fold off.

It was beautiful. In front of me was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.  It was a waterfall that fell into a pond like something you would see in a Disney movie. It was magical. It was so over powering. You cant even describe it. It was that amazing and beautiful.

“W-where did you find this?” I ask walking over to the little side beach that fell into the pond.

“Don’t worry about it.” He said smiling at me. “Do you like it?” he asked biting his lip as if I don’t like it.

“Like it? I fricken love it! It’s so beautiful.” I said looking over at the waterfall.

He walked over to me and took both of my hands and said “Just like you.” He smiled and he leaned in and I felt his soft warm lips on mine. I kissed back and our lips fell in sync with each others. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. Nothing else mattered at the moment, just him and me.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________

AWWWWWWWW how cute right? Yeah so they kissed what do you think with happened next?

PLEASEEEE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

LOVE YOUUUUU

Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven 

XOXOXOXO