Date?????? :)

I woke up in my bed. That was the best sleep I have had in forever. I got up and took a shower and changed in to some sweats and a tee-shirt. It was Sunday and I'm set on having a lazy day.

I walked down stairs and heard screaming. I walk in on Justin and Christian fighting over the whip cream.

“I had it first and theres only a little left I get it!” Chris said.

“yeah but I at this house more than you and I'm older! So I get it!” Justin said back.

I look over at Catlin, Ryan and Chaz they just sat there like nothing was happening.

“Umm what’s going on?” I asked them.

“Oh their fighting like usual.” Chaz said as he went back to eating his pancake.

“Here come sit down and have some food.”  Catlin said. I walked around the island in the middle of the kitchen and sat down next to her and took a pancake and started eating.

Justin and Chris were still fighting over it.

“Guy enough! I'm sick of hearing you two screaming.” Scooter said walking in suddenly.

They were both now pulling on each side of the container.

“He won’t let go! Its mine I get it.”

“Both of you let go right now!!”

At the same time they both let go and the container went flying across the room and the cove flew off the whip cream came flying on to my face.

“Oh my Gosh, Nicole I'm so sorry!” Justin said. Not gonna lie I was pissed.

I got up from the table and walked upstairs without a word. I got in the bathroom and cleaned off my face off. I washed off my face and I look up in the mirror and Justin was standing behind me.

“Look Nicole I'm really sorry.” He said.

I turned around and put my hands behind me on the counter. I sighed.

“Its fine but you will have to make it up to me.”

“Umm how about I take you out to some frozen yogurt?” He said.

“Oh what’s that I hear is Justin Bieber asking me out on a date?” I smirked. 

He smiled. “Maybe I am. Would you like to?”

“I would love to.” I smiled.

“Cool we will leave at like 4ish?”

“Awesome.” I smiled again.

“Alright well I got to run home and I’ll come back to get you at 4. Bye Nicole.” He hugged me and left. I was still smiling.

 I walked over to the bed and laid down on it.

“Heyyy watcha doing?” Catlin said as she walked in.  

“Nothing.  Guess what!”

“What?”

“Justin asked me on a date!”

“No way!”

“Way!”

“ahhhhh! I'm so happy for you!!!!” she said as he hugged me.

“Thanks! I need your keen fashion sense to help me pick out an outfit though!” I said

“Ok lets see what we have to work with.” She walked over to my closet.

After about an hour of trying on clothes we found what I was gonna wear. It was a white strappless beachy dress that came about mid thigh, I wore some black flats to match it. 

“This is perfect.” I said as I spun around in it. “I love it.” I said

“Good now what are we gonna do until 4?” Catlin asked.

“hmmm…I don’t know…”

“We could go get out nails done? I need mine done real bad…”

“Ok! That sounds fun!” So with that we got up and left. Catlin drove and we went to the nail salon.

We were there for awhile. I got got mine done with a pink sparkley tip and a lepord print on my middle finger. 

And Catlin got hers done with a blue tip and with a zebra print on her middle finger. 

After we were done we went home and I got ready for my date.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it! What do you think will happen on the date????? Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven