Blushing, Blushing And Well More Blushing. Part 1

*ding dong*

I looked up at catlin and smiled and with that I ran down stairs to the door. She followed me. when I got to the door I fixed my dress and hair. And I opened the door.

There he was looking as gorgeous as ever. For once in his life he wore flare jeans and not skinny jeans. He wore a black v neck shirt. And his hair was perfect as always.

“hi, you look great” he told me checking me out. I blushed.

“thank you, you don’t look bad your self.” I said smiling back at him.

“are you ready to go?” he asked.

“yeah I am.” I turned around to catlin and said. “ill be back later and don’t screw up my room.”

She smiled and said ok. And walked upstairs laughing. God I love her.

Justin took me by the hand and walked me to his car. He opened and door like a gentlemen.

“thank you!” I smiled at him.

“your welcome beautiful.” He smiled and I blushed.

The car ride to the yogurt place was full of talking. Mainly just about how his career is going.

We got to the place and he opened my door and I said thank you. We walked in and everyone was staring. I forgot for a moment that I was with The Justin Bieber because I thought there was something on my face. But then I occurred to me…

“Just ignore them.” He said a little annoyed at them.

“okkk…” I said unsure of how the hell I'm suppost to ignore about 25 people starring at us.

 We ordered and got out yogurt and sat down at a booth in the back.

“so hows life” he asked me.

“life is good.” I said and yes it was the truth.

“do you ever miss back home?” he asked.

“yeah I mean its hard to just switch states like that. And I miss my mom and friends.” I said looking down. “how about you do you every miss Canada?”

“Yeah of course I miss Canada!” he said. “I miss going to school every day and seeing my friends every day but I love that I'm living my dream and how blessed I am that I'm able to fly my friends down here every once and a while. You know?”

“Yeah I get it.” I said smiling at him with understandment.

I took a bite of my yogurt and looked up to two brown eyes staring into mine.

“what? Is there something on my face?” I asked touching my face every where.

He reached out and grabbed my hand and looked me strait in the eyes and said “no nothing, you’re just so damn beautiful.” And for the third time that night I blushed a very deep red tomato color.

“Thank you.” I said looking back at him.    

.

.

.

Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven