JUSTIN DREW BIEBER

BACK TO NICOLE’S POV

THIS WAS A FEW MINUETS BEFORE SHE WALKED IN ON THEM!!!

I just woke up and I started to walk down the stairs when I started to hear screaming from the kitchen.

It sounded like usher.

“Justin we have to. Unless you have a better plan I don’t see what else to do here Justin!”

“Usher you know what scooter will say!”

“Do you have a better plan Justin?! I warned both you and Nicky, and now you are having to pay for it by hurting Nicky!”

I started to walk closer to the door. There was a pause and I now was close enough to hear everything clearly. I now realized that it was Justin and usher talking, but what about?

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for screwing up, it’s my fault.” Justin whispered.

“No it’s both your guys’ fault, I warned both of you about kissing in public and you see what happens Justin? People get pictures, specifically Abbie” I put my hand over my mouth. It all makes sense now. Oh my god Abbie has pictures of us kissing. I heard someone get up and put something in the sink.

 “I told you I was sorry.” Justin said sharply.

“Sorry is not going to fix this now is it? Look, Justin I’m not trying to be the bad guy in this situation, I’m just saying you need to be more careful. You’re a celebrity, people know where you are most of the time and you should know by now that the press and people are everywhere around you. All I’m saying is you need to be more careful where you mack on my niece.” Usher said to Justin. Oh my god he’s so embarrassing.  

“I know. And I’m going to fix this, I don’t know how but I am and scooter will not know about it.” Justin said sharply. It heard movement. “Ok well you’re not going to do this alone Justin.” Usher said to him.

“Thanks man.” They were moving closer to the door way. I walked through the door.

“Abbie has pictures?” Their smiles they had on their faces instantly faded.

They stood there shocked.

“When exactly were you going to tell me this?” I slightly yelled. “How long have you known this?”

“Nicole I never wanted you to know about this.” Justin said.

“What, are you serious right now?! You weren’t going to tell me? Look here Justin this doesn’t just involve you it involves me too! You can’t keep this from me!” I yelled at him.

“I didn’t mean it like that, I didn’t want you to worry I was going to fix this by myself.”

“How long have you known this?” I asked.

“Before we went to the beach…” Justin answered. I raised my eyebrows at him.

“Why didn’t you tell me this Justin?” I said shaking my head.

“I didn’t want you involved in this Nicole.”

“Well now you do so, either you come up with a plan to fix this or ill do it myself.”

“Whoa, whoa, why do I have to come up with the plan, in case you haven’t noticed but usher warned both of us? And in case you forgot, it takes two to tango.” Justin said sharply at me. I squinted my eyes at him.

“Guys, guys! This whole arguing thing yeah, it’s not going to fix the problem of a girl who has pictures.” Usher said clearly to us.

It was quiet for a little bit.