Old Theater, Part 2

Nicole’s POV                 

We walked in the creaky old door to complete darkness. I swallowed hard.

“Hello?” Justin said quietly.

A loud noise came from behind us making me slightly jump. The door somehow slammed behind us, leaving us in more darkness.

“Um, Usher?” Justin spoke again.

I suddenly felt someone grab me from behind, and pulled me away.

“Get off of me!” I yell loudly.

I felt Justin grab me, trying to pull me away from this person but failing. The person pulling me was far stronger than Justin.

The person pulling me picked me u and threw me over their shoulder.

“Let go of me!” I yelled loudly again.

I felt Justin trying to grab me again, and then I heard a loud sound of someone falling to the floor.

“Justin? Justin!” I yelled. The person started walking away into another dark room. He then threw me on the floor, hard.

“Ugh.” I groaned out in pain.

While I was on the ground the person pulled a blindfold over my eyes. The person then picked me up and threw me in a chair, tying my hands behind the chair.

Then the light flicked on, the bright lights I could see through the bind fold.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the lovely Nicole Johnson.”

“Who are you?” my voice shaking.

“You don’t recognize the voice?” he asked.

I shook my head.

I felt someone grab the blind fold and rip it off. The bright lights hit my eyes making me squint.

When my eyes adjusted I saw who it was.

“TJ?”

 “I said I wanted you, and now I have you.” He said with lust in his eyes.

“Where’s usher?” I asked, swallowing hard.

“Oh we already took care of him, right girls?” right then a few familiar girls came walking out of the dark corner of the room.

The girls Caitlin and I came in contact with at chipotle.

“What is going on? What do you want with me? I don’t know if you know this but Justin and I broke up, I have nothing to do with him anymore.” I said glaring at him.

“Oh, I’m aware.” He said glancing at the girls.

“Exactly, now let me go!” I yelled and began squirming around in the chair.

“No can do.” TJ said walking towards me. He got up right in my face, looked me dead in the eyes and said, “I’ll never let you go.”

“F*ck you.” I said and spit directly in his face.

“Ah!” he yelled in disgust, while moving back from me.

I smirked at him when he got himself together again.

“You think you’re funny?”

“Do you see me laughing?” I snapped.

He stared at me for a second.

Once again he got up in my face, this time pressing a knife to my neck.

“TJ!” someone yelled from behind. “Put it away, you said you wouldn’t take it to this level.” It was a guy who was unfamiliar, probably one of his “crew members”.