Uh, Oh...

*The Next Morning*

USHER’S POV

“So, have you figured out a way to fix this whole mess with Abbie yet?” I asked Justin at we sat down for breakfast at my table in the kitchen.

“I don’t know.” Justin said while shaking his head. “I really have to clue what to do. I don’t want to hurt Nicole anymore but I want to get rid of Abbie but we both know both things can’t be done.” He said then took a bite of his eggs. “Not with Abbie around.”

“You know what we have to do right?” I asked him

He gave me a strange confused look.

“We have to go to scooter about this.” Instantly I saw Justin start to shake his head.

“No, no, no, no.” Justin said.

“Justin we have to. Unless you have a better plan I don’t see what else to do here Justin!” I slightly yelled.

“Usher you know what scooter will say!”

“Do you have a better plan Justin?! I warned both you and Nicky, and now you are having to pay for it by hurting Nicky!”

Justin looked down at the ground,

“I’m sorry.” He whispered. “I’m sorry for screwing up, it’s my fault.”

“No it’s both your guys’ fault, I warned both of you about kissing in public and you see what happen’s Justin? People get pictures, specifically Abbie.” I said standing up and putting my dirty dishes in the sink.

“I told you I was sorry.” Justin said sharply.

“Sorry is not going to fix this now is it?” I said walking back to the table and sitting down across from Justin. “Look, Justin I’m not trying to be the bad guy in this situation, I’m just saying you need to be more careful. You’re a celebrity, people know where you are most of the time and you should know by now that the press and people are everywhere around you. All I’m saying is you need to be more careful where you mack on my niece.” I said looking at him with concern.

“I know. And I’m going to fix this, I don’t know how but I am and scooter will not know about it.” Justin said sharply and stood up and put his dishes in the sink.

“Ok well you’re not going to do this alone Justin.” I said putting an arm around him.

“Thanks man.” Justin said and we gave each other a bro hug and we did our hand shake.

“Abbie has pictures?” a voice came from the door-way.

Me and Justin’s smiles instantly faded away.

Nicole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this is so short but i think that its a lot to take in for one chapter! :) Thanks to everyone for all the comments and votes, it's appreciated. Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven