I'm Not Him

“Raymond, Bieber, Johnson!” A police officer called from a metal door way.

After 3 hours of this we finally get to be talked to.

We all gathered our stuff and followed him into a room but not before being patted down. This is a police station so I’m not surprised.

We all sat down in more uncomfortable chairs and a police officer sat across from us.

“So what seems to be the problem?” he asked us.

Justin went through and explained what Abbie did and then explained what happened in the brick and threatening situation and the whole time the officer was taking notes.

“So it seems like you have a blackmailer on your hand.” The officer said.

I smiled and Justin and usher looked at me and rolled their eyes.

Their just jealous they didn’t figure it out.

“So right now the only thing we can do is file a restraining order on this Abbie girl and we can also put her up for invasion of privacy.”

“So then what do we do about the pictures?” I asked.

“Ummmm…” Justin spoke up.

“What?”

“I umm I have the pictures…”

“What?” I asked once more.

“She gave them to me.”

“Yeah right.”

“She did, their on a flash drive at home.”

“Then what the hell are we doing here.”

“It’s Abbie, I know for a fact that she still had pictures she can look innocent but I know she still has them and she will put them out when we least expect it.” Justin said. And it made sense. I just wish he would have told me.

“Can’t you like arrest her or something?” I asked the police officer.

“At this point no but you can sue if she does put them up online but if she goes through a magazine or TV show, you really can’t.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Its show business.” He said simply. “Those companies are allowed to put pictures of people in a magazine but if they list your name anywhere, you are entitled to sue them for public exposition.”

I sighed. “So guess the only way to go is to do the restraining order.”

“Unfortunately.” He said

I sighed, this sucks. “So there’s nothing really I can do.”

“The restraining order and you can charge her with invasion of privacy.”

“Ok then let’s do that.” I said.

“Did you both want one against her?”

I looked over at Justin and he was deep in thought.

“Justin?” I asked.

“Umm, I’ll think about it.” He said, the officer nodded and left the room to get me one.

“What? What do you mean you’ll think about it?!” I yelled. “What is there to think about?”

“It doesn’t really affect me Nicole, only you.”

“So what? You should still get one too? Why wouldn’t you?”

“Nicole you don’t understand.”