Justin's POV Part 2

HEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY we are still gonna be in Justin's point of view. ENJOY! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Justin’s POV

*Knock Knock*

I can’t believe I’m doing this.

The door in front of me opened.

“Hey baby!” Abbie said and threw her arms around me.

“Don’t call me that Abbie, we are NOT dating.” I said and threw her off of me.

“Hey, Nicole life ruiner only a phone number away.” She said and held up her phone and walked inside the huge house, indicating for me to follow.

I sighed and walked in the house closing the door behind her.

“Oh, Justin, it’s so good to see you again.” Abbie’s mom said and wrapped me into a hug.

“Nice to see you too, Mrs. Anderson.” I said back to her and put a fake smile on my face.

“Well I’m going to go make some treats for you guys” she said after she let go of me.

“Come on” Abbie said and dragged me out of the entrée way and onto the porch outside.

“Sit.” She said as she sat down, and patted a spot next to her.

I walked around the table and sat across from her.

She shook her head at me. “Same, old, stubborn, Bieber.”

A server walked over to us and gave us each a glass of sweet tea.

“Same old bitchy Abbie.” I shot back at her.

“Don’t you dare talk to me like that.”

I laughed. “And what in the hell are you going to do about it Abbie?” I said glaring at her.

“You know EXACTLY what I would do.” She said and held up her phone.

“Jesus, are you seriously going to hold this against me?”

“Yeah I am because I should be the one dating you right now, not her!”

“Ok, One, we are not dating and two you CHEATED on me!”

“Only because you weren’t giving me what I wanted so I had to get it somewhere else.”

“You are pathetic Abbie. Pure Pathetic. A relationship isn’t about having sex Abbie! Why don’t you get that?” I shook my head. “I’m outta here.” I started to walk towards the door until someone pulled me back. It was silent for a bit.

“So…uh…what is a real relationship…like?” she asked me looking down at the ground.

I sighed and scratched the back of my head.

“It’s nice.” I smiled at the thought of me being with Nicole. “It’s nice to be able to trust someone, and laugh with someone and just be real with someone.”

“Were you real with me?” she asked looking down.

I sighed again. “I was, at first. Then, then you got to high school, and well, you weren’t the same anymore. You changed. You started hanging out with all those preppy girls and you started dressing differently, acting differently, and wanting different things. You weren’t the same anymore.”

She sighed. “Right. Well I’ll see you later.” She said and walking past me and up the stairs not saying another word.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen. “Thank you for the hospitality Mrs. Anderson but I have to leave now.”

“Oh, Hun it was so good to see you, and I hope to see more of you soon.” She said and wrapped me in a hug.  

“Yeah, well I’ll see you later then.” I said and walked out the door and into the car.

“Home please.”

“Yes sir.” The driver said back to me.

We took off out of the rich neighborhood and into mine.

We started to pass Ushers house and realized I needed to talk to him.

“Wait!” I shouted.

The driver slammed on the breaks.

“I need to talk to usher.”

The driver backed up and into the Raymond’s drive way.

“Thank you.” I said and hopped out of the car.

I walked up to the door and let myself in smiling at the body guard outside the front door. I closed the door behind me.

I walked into the kitchen and saw usher having dinner…by himself…

“Hey Ush.” I greeted him.

He turned around and smiled at me, then turned back around. “Hey Justin take a seat.” He told me.

I walked over to the table and sat down.

“You hungry?” he asked me.

“Nahh, I’m good. Uh so where’s Nicole I said looking around.”

“Out, with Caitlin.” He said plainly.

“Oh.” I said simply.

“Don’t worry she’ll be back soon.” He said and picked up his dirty dishes and put them carefully in the sink making sure to not to break them.

“So do you know when exactly.” I asked

“Nope, what’s all this about?” he asked looking at me curiously.

I shook my head. “Nothing, nothing at all”

“But I thought you and her had a thing?” he asked crossing his arms and leaning against the counter behind him.

“We did until I screwed it up.” I said looking around the room.

“What happen?” he asked me.

“She found out that Abbie came waltzing into my life.” I said shaking my head.

“She’ll get over it.”

“Yeah highly doubt that.”

“What else happened, Justin.”

“I uh told her that I needed time to think…”

Usher looked straight into my eyes.

“Why the hell did you tell her that?” he asked me pinching the bridge of his nose.

“Because Abbie has pictures of me and Nicole kissing on her phone and is threatening to send them to the press and ruin Nicole’s life.”

Shit. 

.

.

.

Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven