Frustrated.

“Can you tell us again what happened?” Someone said in a stern voice. I couldn’t put my finger on it. Everything was still black, I couldn’t open my eyes but I could hear stuff. I knew I was lying in a bed. I could feel something in the crook of my arm. Where was I?

“I don’t know, I heard her scream and some glass break, then there was silence and I ran up the stairs, I heard the glass crack again and by the time I got to her she was lying on the ground with a huge gash on her head, and a huge bump the size of china!”

I mentally rolled my eyes I could tell that was Justin.

“Anything else?” the guy asked again.

“Umm yeah, there was a brick, two of them one of them said, I told you to stay away and now we are coming for you, and there’s not stopping us or something like that. And the other one was just a plain brick.” I could hear the confusion in his voice.

“So the brick hit her in the head?” the other guy asked.

“I don’t know, I assume so.” Justin kinda yelled.

“Ok thank you sir.” I heard the movement and the door open then close. Judging by the way that guy talked I assumed it was a cop or investigator or something.

I tried so hard to open my eyes and see his pretty face but I couldn’t, what’s going on? Am I dead?!

The heard the door open again.

“Hi there Mr. Bieber.” A women’s voice said.

“Hi.” Justin faintly mumbled. 

“How is she doing?” she asked.

“Hell if I know, you’re the nurse.” Justin snapped back. “Sorry just a little stressed.”

“That’s alright; it’s very common of her loved ones to be worried.”

It was silent for a bit, I assume the nurse was checking me out.

“Is she gonna be ok?” Justin asked.

“She should be she’s in a mild comma right now.”

A comma??? Whatttt???!!!

I started to hear loud repeated beeping sounds.

“What happening?” Justin said in a panicky voice.

“Her heart race is starting to go up, it’s no big deal but she needs rest so you should get going.”  The nurse said.

“Ok just give me a minuet.” He said.

“Ok” the nurse said and then I heard the door open and then close again.