Cause I Have You Now

I woke up to the sun blinding me. I turned away from the sun and saw a familiar face. Justin’s face. What? Why is he in my bed? Wait…where am I. I sat up and took in my surroundings.

Oh yeah me and Justin had a movie day yesterday. I must have fallen asleep. But that still doesn’t explain why I'm in his bed, with him…

I heard movement behind me. I turned around to see Justin waking up.

“Morning.” He said with a low voice all guys have when they wake up. He smiled at me.

“Morning, um why am I in your bed??” I ask a little worried.

“Oh, you fell asleep yesterday so I just carried you up here and I kind of fell asleep next to you.” I said while scratching the back of his head and sounding nervous.

“Oh…” I said. That’s kind of cute.

“I hope that’s ok? I didn’t mean for it to be weird I just… I don’t know, I didn’t want you sleeping on the lumpy couch and…”

I cut him off. “Justin it’s fine. Thank you for caring.” I said and smiled at him. That’s when I noticed he wasn’t wearing a shirt. I tried not to stare. He smiled at me and leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips.

It got a little intense, cause the next thing I knew he was on top of me and his tongue was asking for entrance.  And I granted it. We did that for about 10 minutes. Finally we let off but he was still on top of me. We were both breathing kind of hard. He just looked at me in the eyes and smiled, I smiled back. He got up off of me and stood up. He held out a hand for me and helped me off the bed.

“Want some breakfast?” he asked the walked over to his dresser and grabbed a white t shirt and pulled it over his head.

“Sure!” I said to him he smiled and took my hand and lead me out the bedroom door. I instantly got butterflies when he took my hand. I just smiled at myself as he walked through the hall way and down the stairs.

Finally we reached the kitchen and there was breakfast on the table already and Pattie, scooter and usher were sitting at the table eating and talking. Gezz were they always together or what?

“Well, well, well morning sun shines” Usher said to us. Justin let go of my hand and we sat down and dished up.

“Did you two sleep well?” Pattie asked us smiling at us knowing that I slept in Justin’s bed with Justin last night. How did she know?...

“Yeah we did mom.” Justin said shooting daggers at his mom. I giggled a little bit.

She shrugged her shoulders and said “What? It was just a question” then took a sip of her coffee.

I smiled and so did Justin.

“Hey Justin.” Scooter said. “We have to go to the studio at 11.”

I looked at the clock on the wall it said it was 9 am.

“Alright.” He said not sounding too enthused.

It kind of got quiet and all you could hear was the clacking of silverware.

When we all got done eating me and Justin went back up stairs because he needed to change. As he walked in to his walk in closet I looked around his room. I saw a picture on the wall of him and a girl he they were hugging and both had smiles on their face. They looked happy.

Justin walked out of the closet in different clothes. “Who is that?” I asked pointing to the picture.

He walked over to me and examined the picture and I saw hurt in his eyes. “Oh that’s Abbie.” He said bluntly. He suddenly took the picture off the wall and threw it in the trash by his desk. He walked over to a shelf on the wall and sprayed cologne on himself. What was that about? He walked back in his closet for about 2 minutes and came back out with shoes on.

“So who is she?” I asked. I really want to know, I don’t know why but I do.

“Who?” He asked trying to avoid the question.

“The girl in the picture.” I said.

“It’s Abbie I already told you.” He snapped at me and I flinched. He sighed and he stopped what he was doing and sat next to me on the edge of the bed and put his head in his hand.

I looked really upset. So I put my arms around his to comfort him.

He lifted his head and looked at me, and gave me a small forced smile.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.” I told him. But I reallyyyy wanna know.

“She cheated on me. Plain as that.” He said. I still had my arms around him. My heart instantly sunk. I regret asking him now because I know how it feels to be cheated on.  

“I'm so sorry I didn’t mean to…”

“No, its fine.” He told me. “It’s in the past, hell I don’t even know why that picture was on the wall.” He said, but still a little hurt I can tell. He looked up at me.

I leaned in and gave him a peck on his lips. He smiled after.

“You know why that picture doesn’t matter?” he asked me.

“why?”

“Cause I have you now.” He said and I blushed and he kissed me for the 2nd time today and it’s not even 11 am. We rested each other’s foreheads on each other’s. He smiled and looked at me.

“Let me drive you home” he said I smiled.

“Ok” I said and he gave me a kissed on the nose and got up. He took my hand and we made our way for the front door.

Once again we took the chrome Ferrari. Once we got in the car Justin opened the center counsel and took out two pairs of sunglasses and put one on and handed one to me.

“Thanks.” I said, smiled and put them on. As he did too. We zoomed out of the drive way and down the road.

Once we made it back to ushers house, we got out of the car and he walked me to the door and gave me a kiss on the lips that made me want more. He started to walk away and I grabbed his hand and pulled him back and kissed him deeply again. He smile in the kiss and so did I. We kissed for about 5 minutes and he then got in his car and left. 

.

.

.

Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven