Who Knew Knowing Justin Bieber Would Be This Difficult...

I walked inside the big house and my phone started ringing.

“Hello?”

“Hi, honey how are you! I feel like I haven’t talk to you in forever! I miss you so so much!” I had to hold the phone away from my ear because she was screaming. I knew that voice. That voice belongs to no other than my mom.

“Hi mommy! I miss you too.” I let a tear fall from my eyes and down my cheeks. I quickly whipped it off. I do miss her, a lot.

“So how is everything?” she asked me. “Any boys?”

“I’m guessing Usher told you?” I laughed.

“Yes he did” she said and started laughing again.

“Well, what would you like to know?” I asked her.

“Do you like him?” That’s a question I can’t even answer myself. Do I like Justin? I mean don’t get me wrong he is a great person but what if he asked me to be his girlfriend then what? Do we keep it a secret or do we go public. I have no clue…

“I mean, well, to be honest I don’t know…”

“What do you mean you don’t know? Haven’t you been spending time with him?”

“Yeah we have but I mean what do I do if I do like him? It’s not like we can have a normal relationship. He’s a celebrity.”

“Yeah I get what you mean. I guess it would be something you and him would have to talk about. Cause if you really don’t like being in the public’s eye like I know you don’t, then you would have no choice but to keep it to your self’s. It’s something you really got to consider Nicole. If you dated the one and only Justin Bieber you are going to be known for a while even you guys would break up.”

I sighed. Who knew it would be this difficult to know Justin Bieber.

After I got off the phone with my mom it really got me thinking. Do I want a relationship with Justin? Wait I don’t even know if he likes me like that. Ughhh. I really need a girl to talk to.

I dug into my pocket and looked though my contacts and called Catlin. I hope she’s not busy.

*Ring, ring ring ring.*

“Hello?”

“Hey Catlin, its Nicole!”

“Oh hey Nicole. How are you?” she asked. I can’t even figure out how I was.

“I’m good, how are you.”

“I’m good, so what’s up?”

“Um are you busy?”

“Um no not really, why?”

“Want to go get something to eat or something? I need someone to talk to.”

“Sure I’ll pick you up in 5. I’m at the dance studio with the guys so I’ll be there in a bit.” She said.

“Alright see you in a bit.” I hung up the phone and ran up stair. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth from breakfast this morning and applied some mascara. I walked back into my room and grabbed my white beanie hat and put it on then I changed into white shorts and a peach colored v-neck and slipped on my sliver Sperry’s. I grabbed some cash on my dresser and shoved it into my pocket.

I walked down stairs and heard a car honk. I walk outside into the warm afternoon air and hopped into Catlin’s car.  We said out hellos and then drove off down the road.

“How do you know where usher lives so well?” I asked.

“Justin is there a lot.” She said and shrugged. That’s true I guess.

“So where do you want to eat, Chipotle, Noodles and Co., or B-Dubs?”

“Noodles sounds so good.” I said to her with a puppy dog face. She laughed.

“Sounds good.” She said talking a left at a four way.

As going through the four way I saw the same chrome Ferrari that Justin has. I looked over at it and saw him in the car. With a girl.I got closer to the window to get a better look and I swear to god, call me crazy if you want, but she looked exactly like the girl in the picture I saw this morning on Justin’s wall. Even if it wasn’t what the hell is he doing with a girl?

“Was that Justin?” I asked pointing to the car we just passed.

“Where?” She asked looking confused.

“Maybe I’m just seeing things. Nevermind.” I said trying to convince myself. I tried to shake the feeling of Justin with another girl off but I just couldn’t.

“Speaking of Justin, what going on between you too? Haven’t you too been spending a lot of time together?” I smiled and blushed. “Ohhhhh you like him!” she screamed. I laughed, hard.

“I don’t know. And yes we have been spending a lot of time together.” I said still smiling like an idiot.

“So do you like him?” she asked glancing at me and then looking back on the road.

“I don’t know…” I said looking out the window with no smile on my face anymore, she saw and she stopped laughing and her face turned serious.  

“Well I’ll tell you one thing, once you fall for Justin Bieber, there’s no turning back. You fall hard. And another thing when you like him, you’ll know, trust me.” I just kept looking out the window. She glanced at me. I looked at her and gave her a small smile. 

.

.

.

.

Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven