Run.

“I can’t believe I have to do this.” I said looking out the car window at all the drunken teenagers roaming the front yard.

“This is the only way.” Scooter said.

“The only way? No there are tons of other ways you just don’t want to try.” I said glaring at him.

He glared back at me.

“Ok it doesn’t matter we are here and we are going to do this!” Justin said from the back seat, popping his head between us.

“Ok so what do I have to do again?”

Scooter rolled his eyes. “Go in there.” He said pointing at the party. “Talk to them, just act chill don’t make them mad or anything.”

I groaned and opened the door and got out.

“Hey, Nicky.” Justin said getting out of the car also. He walked to me. “Be careful, alright?” he said looking me in the eyes.

“I will.”

He gave me a long warm hug. “Please, be careful.” He said resting his forehead on mine.

“I will.” I said again.

“Hey, chop, chop, we don’t have all day. Enough with the lovey dovey!” scooter yelled out the window.

“Bye.” I said and walked into the party.

As I walked up the steps of the front deck I could feel eyes on me. I knew I shouldn’t have worn this. I wore some black heels with legging that’s shows my curves, then I had on a black tank top with a sweater over it. My hair was three barreled making it incredibly wavy; I wore  some neutral makeup and pink lip stick. You can say I went all out.

“Hey, baby.” Someone said walking up to me and throwing his arm around me.

I shook him off before I even saw his face.

I then looked up and noticed it was TJ.

“Oh hey, sorry.” I said looking him over.

He wore some black skinny jeans and a black V-neck with a chain hanging from his neck, he aslo had on a black and green snap back on the top of his head.

“What are you doing here?” he said smiling down at me.

“Oh just wanted to stop by, see what’s going on.” I said looking around remembering what Usher said earlier, ‘don’t look too desperate’.

“Well, let me show you the way.” He said putting his hand on my lower back, making me feel very uncomfortable.

“So this is your party?” I asked him as he lead me out to the deck, with an over view of the huge lake in the backyard.

“Yes ma’am.” He said leaning on the railing of the deck. It was about a story off of the ground. “Oh where are my manners.” He said and then whistled, and a very loud whistle at that.

All of a sudden out of no where appeared a guy with two beers in his hand and gave them to TJ, and then walked away.

“Here” He said handing one to me.

“Oh no thank you but I’m not drinking tonight.” I said pushing his hand away.

He smirked. “Alright, I get it, little good two shoes over here.” He said jokingly but sounding really rude.

I just laughed.

He opened his beer and took a huge slug of it. I wonder how many beers he already had tonight…