*Sigh...

It was 6 o’clock and I was dreading getting ready.

*Ring, ring*

My phone was going off on the night stand next to the bed I was laying on.

“Hello?” I said tiredly.

“Hi, Nicole.” A male voice said through the phone. It was Justin.

“Hey Justin, what’s up?” I said and then yawned.

“Umm so I was thinking we could just have a movie night or something instead of going out.”

“Sounds good to me, that way I don’t have to get ready.” I said and then giggled to myself. Im so lazy.

He laughed through the receiver.

“Ok then I will pick you up at 7 still and we can watch movies here.”

“Ok, I’ll see you then.”

“Ok, bye Nicky.”

“Bye.” I said while smiling, I love my nickname.

I got up from my bed and walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After my shower I pulled on a pair of yoga shorts and a sweatshirt.

“Comfy, comfy.” I whisper to myself.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun and walked down stairs.

“Hi usher!” I said walking into the living room where he was watching TV.

“Sup.” He said not taking his eyes off the TV. “Where are you going?” he asked.

“Ummm, well I’m going to Justin’s for a movie night.”

“Ohhh, I see, I see. And what happens at these movie nights.” He said glancing at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. “We watch movies, hence movie night.”

“So, nothing else?” He said raising his eyebrows.

“God, you’re weird.” I told him and stood up.

He laughed. “Just asking, you know I was a teenager once, I know what happens at these “movie nights”.”

“Yeah and how old are you now?”

His head shot up. “How old do I look?”

“40.” I said simply.

He gasped. “I’m not that old. Do I really look that old?!” he said shockingly.

I laughed “No I’m just messing with you.”

“Good.”

*ding, dong*

“Who’s that?” usher said standing up.

“Justin I’m assuming.” I said walking to the door.

I opened the front door and there stood my handsome date. Although he was wearing some sweats and a t-shirt he still looked good.

“Hey, ready to go?” he said looking me up and down, then biting his lip.

“Yeah, bye usher!” I called through the house.

“Bye, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” He called back from the kitchen.

Me and Justin laughed. “Try not to.” I called back and walked out the door with Justin.

“Kind of hard not to when you wear shorts like that, damn.” He said walking me to his car.