1. Password

'he slowly kissed her neck and mina moaned. The pleasure he was giving to mina was more then enough' i read those lines and smiled like an idiot.

Reading the further lines something raging happened. My internet dropped.

I am a fanfic psycho who is jobless and does this for their whole day.

"Ahhh fuck it!" I screamed. "Why does this has to be happen at the climax?" I banged my head on the table.

I turned on the hotspot. Luckily, i again got to read the next chapters.
.
.
.
.
"Ohh god i want to feel it too!!" I moaned. 'Something went wrong!' The screen displayed.

I opened the wifi settings and saw a unknown network name. "Fuck off? Nice name for wifi" i chuckled.

Wifi : Fuck off
Password: ____

"Maybe 1234567890?" I typed the no.

"No? Ok then 0987654321" it denied again.

"Let's try my luck then" i said and typed.

'Akdhgtfsu1234?' Password denied.

'Cutiepiewoohooo!!" Password denied.

'Fuck off' password denied.

I can't bear this now.

"fuck let me just ask it"

I quirked and threw my mouse away. It's one side broke. "Uhhhh!!! I want to read the next" i said and went to my house's exit.

Quickly wearing the sandals i ran to the next door. There were only 4 houses in this area. So it was quiet here.

Ding dong.

The bell rang, yet no one opened the door. I rang the bell again for two to three times but still no response.

Now it's enough, i rang the bell continuously until someone i mean a girl who was on her sports bra opened the door.

"What the hell do you want?" She asked.

"I was doing my office project... so can i have your internet password?" I smiled.

"No"

"See pls pls pls pls pls pls let me.... it's really important. My boss will kill me if i don't so pls can you? I will provide you with the groceries for whole month, you don't like to go to outside, right? I will do every work which involves going out"

"No"

Fuck gurl. You need to stop.

"Okay then can i atleast use the toilet?" I lied. I could get in her house and find the wifi password.

"No"

"Do you want a pool of pee out of your house? Like see if any dog or cat comes for walk and licks it he will get infected. Then the doctors will come in ambulance for him or her and it will make noise. Then it will break your sleep-"

"Okay fine. Use it" she replied and left in another room.

I quickly went in and took a chance to roam in search of bathroom. I started to find the password here and there, but of no use.

At last i got in her bedroom. There was a pantie laying on the floor with a sticky substance.

Did she just had sex with her boyfriend? Because she looked messy and even the bed is messy. "Ewww..." i said.

"What are you doing here?"