30. Event

"If you are expert in reading fanfictions, you will be an expert in writing too!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Yess! I want to write one!" Jisoo replied.

"Then why don't you write a fanfic about our story"

"Then what will be the title?" I questioned.

"The title mayb3 short and simple but it has deep meaning behind it because it is our own story"

"The title will be" she paused and continued.

"WiFi password"

~

"We should do an event for our marriage" i said. Lisa agreed to my statement.

"Yeah... others friends and relatives who are there they still don't know about us... so we should actually" Lisa said.

"Let's call the other guys and check if they are available right now" I tried calling all the the girls... luckily they picked up.

"Lisa!!! The girls are coming over what about the boy?" I yelled from upstairs. "They are coming too!" She yelled back.

I ran downstairs as soon as the bell rang. "Hey what happened??" The boys came in with worried face. "Nothing" I replied.

"Then why was Lisa so tensed?" Suga asked.

"Because you won't come at the first call soo I acted something big happened" Lisa replied.

"Really Lisa? I was having precious time with jihyo"

"Yeah sleeping with jihyo is your precious time right?" Lisa said making everyone laugh... the girls came from back.

"Go in first then do all your discussion" jeongyeon said.

I opened the door wide while they came in and sat on couch... "soo why did you call us?"

"We are helding a event for our marriage so needed your help" Lisa started speaking.

"Cool... who will be there other that us? What food will be there? And which is the venue?" Jennie asked.

"Calm down... we have called you guys for that only... can you help us?" I said.

"Ofc broo! Is this a question to ask haa?" yoonji was there too. I chuckled. "So Lisa's parents will be the first one on the list... her relatives too. Jimin and rosè too coz they will be the only one from my side-"

"Just say that again" suga said. I got confused why is he angry?

"Wh-what happened?" I asked. "Only jimin and rosè are from your side huh? Even though he is related to you doesn't mean we won't be by your side" he stated.

Relief hit me like train. "Ahh... sorry. You guys too will be from 'my' side" I said.

"And for food I think we should ask rosè... because she decides best food for the correct event" jihyo said.

"I'll go and call her then" she continued and went nearby.

"And the venue won't be a proper hall it would be my backyard... it's big enough to fit 100 people... though that much won't come" I said.

"Okay and other friends will be there or not?" Kook asked.

"No not a single friend will be there" Lisa said. "Then what about us?" Jeongyeon asked. "Duh you guys are our family... we don't consider you as a friend" Lisa replied.

"Guys!!! Rosè gave a big list for the event and told to chose 2 to 3 items which everyone likes" jihyo came back.

"The event will be at evening!" Lisa demanded.

~
at the event

"It's okay... not that noticeable jisoo!" Rosè said. "But what if I tripped on the dress and more thread came out?" I questioned.

"Are you gonna stop? Nothing is going to happen... if you are nervous for just this event then what will happen in the marriage?" Yoonji said flipping her hairs.

"You can't understand! She richer than me... and her relatives are too. So they need everything perfect and like luxurious" I said.

"You just be yourself... the savage and not like other girls who play angelic. Sure you want to make an first impression but make it like you don't give a fuck about others  and do whatever you want"

I sighed and nodded with confidence. "Fighting!" We did group cheer and went out.

Each and every person looked at me... God fuck. My social anxiety will fuck me so bad. I reached the on the main platform where lisa was standing.

The dj gave a mike to both of us.

"Hello everyone!" Lisa greeted with bowing and I did the same. "As per on the invitation you may know that we decided to get married...

She is kim jisoo, soon to be mrs. Manoban. My love of my life... my everything... you know that after the taehyung incident I became quite a playgirl... I played with many boy's heart... and of girl's too.

But when I saw this girl right here I decided I would play with her too... but fortunately it turned out to be different. She wasn't my first love but my true love, she isn't someone I want to play with but someone I want to live my whole life.

She told me what a true love is and proved it with me... and that is why I love her. She didn't loved me back just because I loved her" Lisa paused when her voice cracked.

The guests gave an big applause... they were waiting for something... fuck they are waiting for my speech.

"H-hello everyone... as lisa said I am jisoo... her soon to be wife. Honestly, I never expected to fall in love with her... everything that happened was so fast and confusing.

The day when she told me she was gonna leave for America for her medical practicals my heart broke into millions of pieces. We are the most touchy couple in our group and it was hard for us at that time.

But that period of time made me realise how much I love her... and how much I will... she was my everything, is everything and will be my everything. I love you lalisa manoban" I said...

The guests clapped again but this time it was loud. Did I do it better?

"See this girl... she won't be able to speak anything for herself but when it comes to lisa she can write a whole book for her" grandma said coming on the stage.

___

Sorry for the short cringey chapter... the next one will be ofc of thier marriage and all stuff

I wanted to ask that if I released a new book (not a lisoo ff but they will be included as the second lead) would you guys support?? Of yes do let me know.

Thanks for your love and support for all the chapter till now!