9. Drama

Lisa pov

"Do you have a whole gang?" She asked me.

I nodded and leaned on the table facing her. "Come here" i patted the beside me. She came and did the same.

"Yess?"

"Do you trust me?" I asked. She nodded. "Do you believe in me?" She again nodded. "Then just do these two things on my members too... they are the same as me! They won't hurt you instead they will protect you!!" I held her hand.

"I just can't... except him!" She demanded. Except him... except suga. He is going to kill her and i was going to save her.

But seems like she has a crush on him. I don't care. I won't say i don't have feelings for her but... i will ignore them.

I quickly pinned her to the wall on the back making her wide her eyes. "Lisa!" She yelled.

"Except suga oppa right?" I questioned her. She just blushed looking away. It is confirmed she has smth for him.

"Move lisa" she said. I shook my head slowly and grabbed her waist by my left hand.

I took plucked her hairs at the back with my right hand. She stared at me in a confused face.

I smirked and leaned more beside her ear. "He does love you!" I whispered.

She was a whole red colour. Goosebumps on her hands and her body kinda shivering.

I backed after some seconds and smiled like nothing happened.

"What was that?" Jisoo asked. "Nothing suga oppa loves to do these things... so was just putting a habit to you" i chuckled.

Jisoo pov

Oh god i thought lisa is gonna steal my first kiss. I won't mind if she does...

"He loves this?" I was curious. She nodded and left from the room. Lisa is lying. I know.

I don't know about suga but for lisa i know she loves to make me blush. For a sec i thought she was kiss me.

~

Sometime passed and i was reading fanfics when i got a call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Eomma!!" I heard a cute voice.

"Shuhua!! How's my baby?" I asked her. I could hear some screams from behind. "I'm fine what about you?"

"Me too!! Where is appa?" I asked her. "He is in the room doing something...and he is with old lady" she exclaimed.

She meant his mom think so...

"Can you give the phone to appa?" "Yeah okay"

After some seconds i heard her giving the phone. "Hello?" He asked. "Yeah hello jiminie... is mom there?" I asked.

"Yes"

"Did anything happened? Do i need to come there?" I could feel his voice getting guilty.

"Yeah i think so..." he replied. "Okay I'll come asap" i hanged the phone.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jimin did you adopt her?" His mom asked him. He shook his head.

"No... she is my d-daughter" her eyes widen in shock. Ofcourse whose won't? "You married someone without my permission and had a daughter too?" She questioned him angrily.

"Yes he did" i came in the room opening the door. "Who are you now?" She asked.

"Jisoo... kim jisoo" i replied. "Oh so you called him sometime before?" I nodded. "And can you pls tell me what is the problem if he married someone without telling you?"

"He is my son... and i can let him marry someone i like only... that are the rules in my house"

"Oh... so abandoning your son for over 9 years and then coming back to him when he has enough money for you to spend on useless thing is also a rule i think so?" I sarcasted.

She had rage in her eyes but could not answer the question. "What happened? Why can't you answer?"

"I know everything between you and mrs. Kim aka my mom... acting like you didn't know jimin has married someone and had a daughter"

"What are you saying? I didn't knew anything before" she played dumb.

"Don't lie old lady... you just left him somewhere in the park because he didn't fit in your expectation is right for you... right?

Not even questioning where he would have been for these past 9 years you came today for what? Money? His success?"

She kept quiet for some moments...

"There's no right for you to argue with him. 1 month ago when you called him he thought you really wanted to meet him. But no... you just want money!"

"You don't fucking fall in our personal matters" she stated.

"I will... i won't let him suffer through what my sister gyuri has gone. He is my brother and i have the right to defend him"

"Let it go jisoo... she won't understand anything There's no point to fight with her" jimin said picking up shuhua.

I nodded. "And you better get out of my house now" he continued. She just walked out in anger.