2. Darling?

"What are you doing here?" The girl asked.

I went silent for some seconds and then spoke," uhh just finding the bathroom... i couldn't find it downstairs so thought it would be in your room"

"Okay, use it and then leave" she said and looked at me.

"Did you just watch porn?" I asked pointing at the pantie. She gasped and run to grab it but i was faster.

"Give it back to me" she said.

"Who's your favourite pornstar?" I questioned. Maybe he's favourtie pornstar is the wifi password.

"Why are you even asking me questions like this?"

"Duh. I am just figuring out my password" i said.

"Okay. So you're gonna blackmail me with the pantie for the wifi password?" She asked folding her hands.

"Yess. Look bae it is really important. Like really really really really really important. I will die if i don't read them" i requested.

"Read what?"

"My fanfic" i spilled the tea. "Oh so you aren't doing the project given by your boss and reading fanfics?" She smirked.

Oh godddd i fucked up. "Yeah so what. Give me your password plss"

She chuckled and smiled.

She's cute. Really cute. So what. Dumbo. I am cuter.

"You want my password right?" She asked. I nodded.

"Then have sex with me"

I looked at her with wide eyes. SHe did not said that.

I have read a lot of smuts and know the process in detail but i don't want to do it in real life. Atleast with not her. I don't want to suck the dick and eat the cum. I don't even know what it taste like.

"You asshole. Fucking dumb, thirsty woman you really did not said that. I am not your prostitute"

"Just kidding. Afterall even though i had sex with you, my flexible toungue will send you to hong kong." And she again smiled. Fuck it could melt any girl's heart execpt mine of course.

She's really horny man. I think she watched a lot of porn.

"Give me your password" i said.

"Find it out yourself darling" she flirted.

"Fucking stop flirting. Who's the darling here huh?" I quirked.

"You" she winked and left. " ok then bye. I'll take the network myself instead of dealing with you" i shouted and left.

~

"Hey god of falling" i slapped his back.

"hey what brings you here?" He questioned and glanced at his laptop.

"Let me just live in your house with full house for whole life" i said and died dramatically.

"Why?" He looked at me.

"i was just chilling reading my fanfics and my net broke down. i used my hotspot and after some time that also finished. i saw a unknown wifi named fuck off, and thought it was of my neighbour.

I ran to the next house and banged the door. A girl opened the door. She was sleepy and wearing a pant and sports bra. It looked like she was intersex.

So i asked her for password by telling i needed it for my school project. She rejected and i asked her for toilet. She let me in and i went in her bedroom for password. I saw a pantie lying there with cum on it.

I blackmailed her for the password but then she suddenly asked if i wanted the password. I nodded and she said 'have sex with me' i just cursed her at that time. But atlast she didn't gave me the password"

"Woah you both would be good match jisoo"

"Are fucking dumb? I thought you will bring me in my comfort zome but it's the opposite"

"Sorry" he laughed. "I hate you" i made an angry face.

"Sorry. I know you love me. Now come on you want the wifi or not?" He asked.

I nodded and finally i got it. I could read my fanfics noww!!

____

Hey guyss!!! I am sure will love this book. If you do vote, follow and share. And also pls can you read my other book named The Silent Lips? Thankss!!