11. Problems

Lisa pov

I kept quiet for the whole thing. Tears flowed from her eye.

"I am always wrong... i am always wrong to you" i said. "You never tried to know me" i continued.

She just stared at me blankly. Everything was messed up. Everything. She ran upstairs and slammed the door.

~
"Hey is jisoo here?" Jimin asked opening the door. He noticed me crying. "Are you crying?" He asked.

I shook my head. "What happened?"

"Nothing just a little fight" i replied giving him the water. "If it was a little fight, as much as i know you, you wouldn't cry for this thing... so pls tell me" he smiled.

I looked at him and cried more. "She thinks i am playing with her feelings... she saw me killing jackson, my enemy on the rooftop.

She ran in the library and my friend suga comforted her. I hate him being around her. I love her alot... but she doesn't.

She fell in love with him. She thinks i am ignoring her but noo. She forgot me... jisoo is mostly seen with him which hurts me...

She doesn't know i love her...she thinks i am playing with her while she is doing that with me, playing woth my feelings when she is not sure of hers.

She thinks only she has burdens, but i do too. i have my own problems too..." i explained.

He sighed. "I'll handle the situation... you just promise don't give up on her, and keep track of your health hmm?" He asked.

I nodded. "She is upstairs?"

"Yeah" he went upstairs.

Jisoo pov

"Why does this always have to be me?" I asked myself. I heard a knock on the door.

"Jisoo? Jimin here!" He shouted. I wiped my tears and opened the door. "Come" i moved aside for him to come.

He sat on the bed and i closed the door. Jimin patted beside him on the bed. I nodded and sat beside him.

"I know everything... lisa told me. Jisoo, i know you have burdens, more than a ordinary girl. I know your life fucked up like mine.

You need to take care of me, shuhua and yourself... i know you fighting for something. That is love... you need someone to look after you, comfort you, give you love, gove you everything you want.

Be sure of your feelings... do you love lisa or suga? Becuase in this you are hurting lisa who is innocent.

Get to know the both side of story, then judge" i patted her back. She looked at me in confusion.

"Lisa too has problems" he said and left from there.

___

Once you start to Enjoy your own company toh phir, "chahe aag lage basti mein, apan apni masti mein!"

~ my best friend