31. marriage

"The date for the marriage will be in the next week on 25th of october" lisa announced.

"I hope you all will come to the marriage and greet us for a happy life. Thank you" she continued.

~
25th October 2022

"Everything is gonna be okay hmm?" Rosè said to me while caressing my hand. "Yess you are a confident queen... so don't be nervous" jihyo said.

"Thanks guys... is lisa ready? Her dress was kind of loose so... and what about her makeup? She doesn't like eyeliner much so don't put it broad. And what about her earring? Her ear can't handl-"

"Everything is fine... she is ready perfectly just like you" jihyo was kind of angry now.

"I understand your situation jihyo... but it's just that I don't want anything to go wrong..." I said.

She pouted and gave me a nod.

"You may come now... the event is is 2 minutes" jeongyeon panted for air as she came running.

My hands started sweating and legs shaking. This was the moment I have been waiting for almost 2 years.

I stepped out of the room and everyone's eyes were on me. Lisa's relatives had a bright smile but some people didn't...

They were unhappy that I was not getting married to someone they wanted... they were unhappy that I was happy.

And yes that some people were my parents. Don't know who the fuck called them?

Jimin took my hand walked me down to the aisle. The stage was getting near and anxiety was increasing. We reached the stage and jimin handed my hand to Lisa's.

"You need to take care of her. She's not just my sister-in-law but also like my real sibling. She's not just my sibling but my best friend too" jimin said.

Okay this moment felt like he is my real dad. Lisa nodded with a yes.

"You may saw your vows" the priest said.

"I realised today that I am in love with 4 people... my bestfriend, my girlfriend, my roommate who was my neighbour and now my wife. You proved me what a true love is and whom I loved truly. You, Kim jisoo aka my momo gave me everything I wanted. Love, trust, care everything. And today I would like to say I met the right person at the right time. I was at my down stage when I met you. I had no one who would love me truly.

Though we had too many problems... you faced them with me and didn't leave me on the way. You appreciated everything I did and made me realise I am not just useless.... in simple way you made me feel special and loved. And today watching you coming down through the aisle to me made me realised that I just want you... because you are the one that can make anything happen just for me...

I promise to go through our up and downs, joys and sorrows, good and bad, help you everytime you need me... I promise to take responsibility of you for my whole life and trust your every action" Lisa expressed.

Tears formed in my eyes.

"Do you take lisa manoban as your wife" priest asked.

"Y-yes I do" I stuttered because of the emotions.

"Do you take Kim jisoo as your wife?"

"Yes I do" Lisa replied with a bright smile. "You may kiss the bride now"

Lisa pulled me into a kiss hungrily. I was craving for her right now. I could hear claps from others...She bite my lower lip but I didn't moaned because of other. She pulled out giving a genuine smile.
.
.
.
.
.

"Are you ready babygirl?" Lisa asked. I nodded.

"I am but my periods Don't" I said to her. "You're on your periods?" She questioned. "Yes I am... sad lifeu" I r3plied.

"ahh i was in the mood today... when will they finish?" She heaved a sigh and laid on the bed.

"Maybe on 27th?" I said. "Okay atleast we can cuddle right?" She asked. Nodding, I laid beside her and embraced her.

"You don't regret marrying me right?" Lisa asked. "Yahh idiot! Are you crazy? Why would I after loving you for years?" I said and pinched her cheeks.

"Nahh just asking..."

"Never ask a question like this again... promise me" I said and offered her my pinky finger for the promise.

She tangled her finger into mine... "Yes I won't"